• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rap "Music" Sucks

I appreciate the effort, but he's not doing anything for me. I think it's stuff like that make people automatically give rap a bad rep. Promoting violence and drug abuse just feeds into the negative stereotypes given to hip hop.

Here's the stuff I enjoy.

And to all of you who are saying rappers have no talent CLEARLY haven't heard of The Roots.

I'm still waiting for Sparky Shortz to answer my question.

I guess I should clarify...it's not artistic and it's annoying...sorry...can't change my mind on this one :thumbsup:

What, in your opinion is artistic music?

I appreciate the effort, but he's not doing anything for me. I think it's stuff like that make people automatically give rap a bad rep. Promoting violence and drug abuse just feeds into the negative stereotypes given to hip hop.

Here's the stuff I enjoy.

And to all of you who are saying rappers have no talent CLEARLY haven't heard of The Roots.

I'm still waiting for Sparky Shortz to answer my question.

It's sad society has decayed so much that people take things like music literal. I laugh more than anything at that dudes lyrics. Just like I laugh when I watch Pacino in Scarface; it's funny, satire. Besides, I think you kind of have to have had some hardship to relate to that sort of stuff, but it doesn't mean you're gonna go out and blow someone away. Some of the stuff Marylin Manson has done (dude above us called an "artist") is probably just as vile if not more. And what about bands like Slayer? Good God man, that's stuff that I won't listen to, but I bump lil Wyte like crazy. I heard a shit load of kids have commited suicide to "Fade to Black," but I love that song. :dunno: I don't know, to each his own I guess.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Yes rap is indeed garbage. Using " and " around the word music is an abomination to real music which really is anything other than crap

its all been kind of the same since the late 90s

Believe me , Rap ain't the same as in the end 90's at all , the end 90's were a great time for Hip-Hop , those were the days when Eminem was still coming through with his twisted alter ego Slim Shady and spitting insane , humouristic and sick lyrics ! Or when Wu-Tang Clan had the game fucking locked down! DMX , was ruling both underground and mainstream , you had awesome underground acts such as Jedi Mind Tricks and Killarmy etc. etc.

If you wanna check out some good new millenium Hip-Hop you should listen to Necro and his entire Psycho Logical clique....
Matter fact , Necro has made an album in 2005 named The Sexorcist that completely applies to this board LOL with featurings of Katja Kassin , Eve Lawrence , Brittany Andrews , Katsumi etc.
An album full of explicit , rough sex talking !

Here's a preview :

Be sure you check out the end , when Eve Lawrence is almost getting an orgasm !

I'll put it on my calendar...give me a date :eek:

You keep making commentary on my posts and I think it will be YOU who pissed in my cornflakes, Feller!!!

:1orglaugh

Besides, I already said I'm an old angry white guy so what the fuck do you want from me? :D

I am not a music snob by any stretch. I love many different types of music. I consider myself to be a music lover of the highest degree.

I have genuinely tired to "get" rap. I don't. If you like it, fine by me. I don't...at all.

Sparky....will you marry me? :D Damn, I'm already married! :dunno: How about just a torrid affair instead? :1orglaugh

Yeah :thumbsup:

Again, I said you have the right to that opinion. Doesn't bother me one way or the other. In fact, I like it. It keeps people like you out of Texas.

Yep....pretty much. Very well stated, sir! :thumbsup:

Yes it does. See the 1st amendment.

Why does it get under you skin so bad that I hate rap? So fucking what? Get over it, dude.

Are you talking Ebonics...

Can't spell, possibly. CREATIVE spelling, likely. Rap is like any other off-the-wall art form. Like psychedelia was in the '60s. BOYZ replacing BOYS and so on. Unfortunately, to the young, this bleeds into mainstream, such as a school-aged youth might accept that BEKUZZ is the correct spelling, BECAUSE he saw it on an album or T.V.

roronoa3000

Banned
Unfortunately, to the young, this bleeds into mainstream, such as a school-aged youth might accept that BEKUZZ is the correct spelling, BECAUSE he saw it on an album or T.V.
You never saw anybody spell because as BEKUZZ. But you are good at making shit up.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Still nothing?

From whom do you seek an answer, my son? If it's Sparky....well, she and I are kinda busy right now. She'll get back to you later....maybe. :D

Is rap art? Sure it is. Anything created from individual inspiration qualifies as such. I think we're mincing semantics here.

Damn...you rap fanatics are a sensitive lot. Grow some skin and move on....some people (like me for instance) can't stand your music. It's not the end of the world. Go enjoy it if it pleases you and please allow me the courtesy of not agreeing with you.

Time to conclude this thread. It's burned itself out.

:1orglaugh They have yet to answer that question.

I thought you were out of this thread (at least that's what you stated). :dunno::confused:

You've got no room to throw stones at others about demanding answers until you also have an answer for my PM. Be mindful of that glass house you're standing in there, roronoa. I'm still waiting....