• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

I just hope the rep system isn't as messed up as DVC has alluded to. I don't quite know what he means. Also, kinda shocked that he didn't mention The Viceroy too!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Of course he will.

L3ggy

I agree with that Fomm.

L3ggy

I've got a new Karima sig n' ava yay!

Thank you Fres!

S

sputnikgirl

Re: Just married

I don't know whether I'll be back to post on this board. There are a few things that are really pissing me off:

1) The board's takeover by immature teenagers.

... this used to used to a place where witty folks shot the shit. I can hardly recognize the FO anymore. :crash:

2) The rep system

... repping used to be much fun, but Petra's tinkering makes it obsolete. Why keep it when it makes no sense at all?

For real. I've been meaning to say something...thanks to XMas Ape for reminding me. Seriously, the fun level around here has dropped to about -34. First, people are more clique-y now than they've ever been. A few people have decided not to come back because of all the bullshit, and I tend to agree with them. :(

There are always going to be attention whores, bullies, immaturity, etc. on a message board, and I realize that. But I feel like I have to say something when it's starting to affect the entire board negatively. I've made a lot of friends I don't want to walk away from, but it's getting to the point where all the bullshit is getting in the way of having fun. :mad:

With the whole rep system thing, I could care less whether or not we have the system in place. But taking away certain people's rep power and not others is wrong. Either keep the system and don't whine like a baby over its flaws, or let it die. :rolleyes:

I thank the few people who consistently make this board a friendly and fun place to be, but to the people who'd rather stir the pot for their own amusement: :thefinger

L3ggy

Could'nt agree more with you sputnik.

L3ggy

If you leave, i will hunt you down and force you back!

S

sputnikgirl

I'm not planning on leaving yet. But if things don't improve, there's really no point in me being here. If I do, I'll give my email to the peeps that want to keep in touch.

L3ggy

Hey Arti.

slowhand

Closed Account
Good morning everyone. :wave:

I hope your hump day is a good one. :hatsoff:

Leaves coffee cocoa and doughnuts for all. :thumbsup: