The OCSM Name Game

Lacey Black
+1

I was worried this might be another +3 answer after the last one but no... it was on my list.

That's the thing though, you might occasionally get lucky with a so-called "obvious" guess being a 3-point answer though the majority of the "big guns" will already be on my list.

Anyway, Lacey Black... one of the most prolific posters of all the OCSMs I would suggest.


Tasha Reign is my next reveal.
 
Back in the day there was a girlfriend of Rachel Aziani's who lived in Arizona (Rachel wasn't an OCSM) but Chica's Place was.

Final answer: Chica's Place. :)

Premium Media Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread


Photograph courtesy of Buzz Aziani.
 
Last edited:
Callista / Callista Model
+1

Chica (Chica's Place)
+3 🥳

Xo Gisele
+1

Angela White
+1


x4 correct answers = x4 more reveals...

- Gina Gerson
- Puma Swede
- Sophie Dee
- Syren De Mer

Just to clarify, many of you will think of an OCSM as a person who posted one or more times on the forum which is mostly true but there will be some babes who got OCSM/verified status but never actually posted on the forum... but the fact that they were verified still qualifies them as an OCSM.

Gina is a case in point for this - @Gina Gerson
 
Aaliyah Love

Should be number one alphabetically on this list. Often, Aaliyah was a lady with a ton of board posts. Of course, Miss Hybrid is probably the overall leader with board posts.

Thanks @The Identifier for the rep of Chica. I added a picture of Rachel and Chica together.
 
Last edited:
The lady photographer in the group (who did wedding photoshoots for couples) True statement. She also loved bacon.

Spexy Asheigh

Another lady who had a ton of board posts.
 
Aaliyah Love
+1

I will never forget posting up some images for ID years ago and having Aaliyah reply to it herself to say "that's me!". I am older and wiser now but that was pretty cool.

Also, I'm sure I remember reading one of her posts where she said that the reason she chose that name (or was advised to) was because the double A at the start would virtually guarantee herself no.1 spot on any sites alphabetical directory or at least be one of the first few.

Lucy OHara
+1

Spexy Asheigh
+3


For this, I have added:

- Alexis Fawx
- Carol Goldnerova
- Sara Jay

Thanks @The Identifier for the rep of Chica.
Every correct answer gets a like.
 
Back
Top