• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

I feel like my employer is setting me up to fail a job I have. It's probably just incompetence on their part and not something malicious, but this is the first time I've ever had to do some job that was so stupidly unreasonable that I'm not sure I can keep doing it as mistake free as I have, and eventually the complaints are going to come. It's even more irritating because I take pride in doing good work, and I feel like I'm being forced to compromise on that due to things not in my control.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I feel like my employer is setting me up to fail a job I have. It's probably just incompetence on their part and not something malicious, but this is the first time I've ever had to do some job that was so stupidly unreasonable that I'm not sure I can keep doing it as mistake free as I have, and eventually the complaints are going to come. It's even more irritating because I take pride in doing good work, and I feel like I'm being forced to compromise on that due to things not in my control.

This happened to a former Customer Care Section manager at a company I worked for.

The CEO gave him a quarter-year goal that was sheer impossibke to reach (But would, unlike yours as it sounds) something that would push the company like hell. Still, undoable.

Of course, he failed, and of course, he got the boot.

Nice way of shaking a person you want to loose without paying a sum for parting ways.

No work until late next week! ! !

Something like a mini-vacation for the Broker

beerbang.gif

Has anyone else experienced this? Had a dream in which I committed some crimes and other moral transgressions. Began to wake up, still thinking dream's events were real, and devoted some thought to how I was going to handle the new issues that have arisen as a result of the events of the dream. Moments pass, I become more awake, and realize that the dream was a dream. I am now having difficulty dealing with some of the things I was prepared to do to fix the problems that the dream presented.