• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

The neighbors down the road have been burning garbage all night, and the smoke is drifting this way. I'm starting to get sick from breathing the stuff in because it's been drifting in the windows all night. It's getting to the point I'm actually seriously contemplating calling the authorities on them. I just don't know if what they are doing is even illegal or if anything can be done about it. In Michigan it's not illegal do burn garbage in a lot of locations, but I'm not sure about letting the smoke drift into other people's property.

I just can't stand how big of jerks and inconsiderate those people are. I shouldn't have to choose between keeping my home hot all day because I can't cool it at night by opening the windows or breathing in the smoke from their garbage.

Since it was developed later than most languages wouldn't it have been easier if they standardized sign languages over the world instead of having different ones for different parts of the world? :dunno:

Well when I was in grade school I started learning CSL( Canadian sign Language) I was in something like gr 6 or so and Canada gave up CSL and everyone had to learn ASL :( I was actually really pissed because the reason they did it was bullshit. 1 family from the US moved here and was angry that their child would have to relearn sign to go to school here so over about a year and a half they fought with our government then they caved and made it universal. Which sucks because I confuse the too all the time and accidently say something I shouldnt do to the difference in the languages. :(

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Can you put a price on peace?

I don't like coffee grounds in my coffee cup

L3ggy

So close, yet so far away.

L3ggy

Try some warm milk, or get a hammer and knock yourself out.

Jon S.

Banned
I've tried other things on cereal, water or juice for instance, BUT, milk is the only thing that works for me. Of course I do eat it dry though at times too.

Jon S.

Banned
I agree.....water is the WORST!!! I grew up in a small town where they rolled up the sidewalks around 7-8PM & we were out of milk....but I wanted cereal (hey I was a kid)....so I said....how bad can it be with water......talk about finding out the hard way. Ha ha ha! YUCK!!!!!