• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

I heard you can also try orange juice, but I never tried it. For a short time, I was eating them pure, because I thought it would taste like potato chips. But now I say: Either milk or jogurt, nothing else!

Jon S.

Banned
I've tried orange juice too....though not as bad as water....it pretty much sucks too.

Now a few thoughts on religion:

Why is it when you are going through a bad time in your life....someone inevitibly comes up and says "God never gives us more to deal with than we can handle"? First, how do you explain suicide then? Second, am I the only one who just feels like saying to them to just fuck off? Ha ha ha!

If there is a God and he is all knowing and all seeing.....what's the point in going to confession exactly? :dunno:

When someone is begging for money....why do they always have to say "I'm a Christian" as if that makes any fucking difference to me.....it actually lessens the likelihood that I'm going to help you out (because it sounds sooooo fake).

Why was it that the last time I went to a cardiologist (other than my regular)...he asked me about my faith? I'm pretty sure he was surprised to hear my HONEST thoughts on the subject...including all of the hypocracy I see & why I subscribe to Christ's teachings....but I don't actually go to church....nor do I call myself a Christian per se (because of all the hypocracy that I see amongst those who DO call themselves Christians....though I doubt they even know the first thing about what it really means to BE one). Like I said....doubt he saw that coming. Ha ha ha!

Jon S.

Banned
Your cardiologist asks you about your faith?! :confused:

He wasn't my regular. My regular is a private cardiologist. This guy was a public one in the public health system. I don't know where he was going with that (I'm suspecting it was that there isn't anything that God can't cure...I mean I've had issues with depression for years too...and I know that was on my chart too).....but I decided not to disappoint him by telling him what he expected to hear.......I was perfectly blunt and honest. I detected that I actually surprised him. I find so many people are totally fake to some degree....and only say what they think people want to hear. I try to be honest.....sometimes even painfully so. Ha ha ha!

I have never been asked that by a doctor. Looking back I only had to write down my denomination on a questionaire because of an operation. Maybe he also asked because of your "rights" when you have a different religion (just guessing)

Jon S.

Banned
Could be. I was just getting the vibes that he was trying to give me spiritual advice and was planning on telling me how church can make all the difference in the world.

Jon S.

Banned
Does anyone wonder why anyone would mess around with someone they know is cheating? Isn't that kinda advertising the kind of person they are right off the bat? :dunno:

Now a few thoughts on religion:

Why is it when you are going through a bad time in your life....someone inevitibly comes up and says "God never gives us more to deal with than we can handle"? First, how do you explain suicide then? Second, am I the only one who just feels like saying to them to just fuck off? Ha ha ha!

I think some people out there must like speaking for God or assuming they know what he does when in fact they don't. It's probably easier for them to say things like that than to admit there are things that they don't know why it happens. I also think it's not always right for them to think of God as giving people those bad situations when it's people themselves that do it or plain bad luck.

I think bad things happen and will happen in the future. As far as them being too much to handle. Sadly, I guess some of them probably are for some people. I always though it was humanity's job to continue to try and make a world where bad things don't happen as much as they possibly can. Maybe instead of thinking we are never given more than we can deal with we should look at it as a test to see if we can be as good as possible despite how bad or bleak things might be and maybe if enough people act that way the world really will become a better place. Even if it takes a lot and one can't do it themselves if it's something a person thinks is good they might as well be the one to take that first step in making things better. It has to start somewhere. Being good and doing the right thing is always a lot easier when times are good. It's when things are bad that people's true character and what really the most important to them shows. Doing the right thing all the time is hard, and sometimes take great sacrifices and hardship. Doing the wrong thing is almost always easy. I guess that's a big part of the reason people do the wrong things all the time.

If there is a God and he is all knowing and all seeing.....what's the point in going to confession exactly? :dunno:

My way of thinking is that it's not really God you're confessing it to since he's God and already knows. The point isn't even for confessing it to another person. You are really confessing to yourself. A lot of people like to rationalize their decisions in life away. They try to twist something wrong to make it something right for them. I would think it's a method in helping forcing oneself to confront their own wrongdoing and admit what they have done. Out of all the people out there one of the worst if not the worst person one can lie to is themselves.

I suppose you don't really need anybody else for that though if you are really honest with yourself.

When someone is begging for money....why do they always have to say "I'm a Christian" as if that makes any fucking difference to me.....it actually lessens the likelihood that I'm going to help you out (because it sounds sooooo fake).

I wouldn't stop myself from giving away anything because they said that, but I think it's sad that both they think other people would differentiate them and choose to help them because of their beliefs, and that they would probably be right much of the time. It's sad because I think anybody that really followed Christian beliefs shouldn't care what the religion the person they are helping has, only the content of that person's character. Even then unless I thought the help I was giving was going to be used for some destructive or bad purposes it might still not matter to me.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
My mothers cat died today:bawling:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
She became 15.