• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Ha I knew Germany would get top ten at best! :D

But I'm sorry for Austria. They were a lot better than the points they got! That sucks!

Haven't seen the European . . . Eurovision Song Contest because I got too tired that evening. Just viewed the results when I woke up at 2 am.

Just look how sweet Anna is :clap: :hybrid:
http://youtu.be/cXA2OMsBOFk

The winner song is so . . . . . normal. Can't say I will remember it in a few days :dunno:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Sweden - Finland in the final. Who'll win?

It makes me wonder what will be worse, you're FreeOnes withdrawal or our Alisa withdrawal.

I'm sure you guys will be fine. :kiss:

:eek: 3 weeks?!?! You want to kill me?! :(

No Maley of course I don't. If I get a chance to come on I will. I know I'm going to be missing my Maley, L3ggy,D and a few other big time. I'm going to try and get on as much as possible before I go.

It's raining so much for going for a walk with the kids.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I, officially now hate Finland.

*hugs L3ggy*

Why is it so hard to pack clothing for children for a trip. All I heard was I don't like that. That makes me look funny. Why can't I wear jeans and sweaters everyday in Florida?...but 90 isn't THAT warm.:confused:

At least after hours the 3 of us are packed.

Why can't I wear jeans and sweaters everyday in Florida?

You could, but I have a feeling everybody else that sees you walking around down there would appreciate other things You Might wear. ;)

...oh wait, I thought you were the ones saying that about yourself and not repeating what your children said to you. :o I just realized it different than I thought.

You could, but I have a feeling everybody else that sees you walking around down there would appreciate other things You Might wear. ;)

...oh wait, I thought you were the ones saying that about yourself and not repeating what your children said to you. :o I just realized it different than I thought.

It's all good. I'll be in short and tees most of which are totally mommy appropriate lol

That's just how it is.