• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random rant thread!

Then it should be cool, right?

:glugglug:

Banned in Boston ! How did we ever survive our childhood?

No kidding. I remember doing all of that, and jumping of the monkey bars, and making the swings go really high when you were on them. Soon they are going to want to put kids in a strait jacket during recess.

troy Ny had a Firefighters tug of war susposted top be the Biggest one ever held in the world book of records well the west sucked they cheated:fight:

dave_rhino

Closed Account
What is the problem with Pakistanis in my town?

Tonight, i got punched in the face FOR NO REASON by a pakistani. All i was trying to do was stop my friend getting in a fight (it was him and his friends versus about 50 pakistanis).

Then i get chatting to some italian guy on my way home who is a "homey" of all the pakistanis in my town, saying they are "taking over" and creating gangs to try and get rid of all the white men in my local area...

The "white men" gave them the chance of a peaceful life in our country, so why would they want to fight back against something so great? Are they not happy they have a chance of a great life???!

Fuck them. If they want to act like animals, why don't they fuck off to the places they originally came from?!

I'm not a racist man, i believe all men are equal and i love all cultures on this planet.... But i really find it hard to carry on with this, when all i get is abuse by people from other countries who believe that i, just for being white, am doing something wrong...

Anyway.. Thats my rant over. Glad i got that off my chest....

Too bad, they just took off all of the Daily Show episodes from Youtube.
A matter of time I guess but I'm a little bummed right now.

member006

Closed Account
While I am grateful to DrDeath for brightening the sig for me, but I have to remove it. The person that made it for me was very angry like I gave all credit for it to the Doc (which I didn't) I just couldn't remember the name the member used here to credit him. I was so excited I just wanted it up, I was looking for him/his name when he contacted me. He hasn't posted in months. Anyway he demanded I take it down.

This is what I had put under it.

Thank you to Dr.Death for brightening my sig I had and adding sparkles. Also for the lovely matching avatar.

:mad: I did nothing wrong.