• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random rant thread!

I can't decide on my next sig!

Arghhhhhh!

What an absolute waste of fucking time. I fuckin hate people. Try to sell somebody something,they tell ya they're interested,and they ask when they come pick the item up. I tell the asshole when the best time to pick it up would be and I hear "oh,I don't have enough time on Sundays...blah blah blah" Well,then I'll fuckin sell it to somebody else. Idiot!

What an absolute waste of fucking time. I fuckin hate people. Try to sell somebody something,they tell ya they're interested,and they ask when they come pick the item up. I tell the asshole when the best time to pick it up would be and I hear "oh,I don't have enough time on Sundays...blah blah blah" Well,then I'll fuckin sell it to somebody else. Idiot!
YEAH!!!!!!!!! You tell 'em Clarkie!:thumbsup:

I could tell him anytime between 12am and 12pm. I'm positive he'd find a reason as to why he couldn't pick the stuff up
I F**KING HATE THAT!!!!!!!! Almost like it's an inconvenience for them to have to come and pick up the thing they wanted....what a loser!

bigbadbrody

Banned
So I go to the mall this afternoon to buy some new clothes. Pretty exciting eh? NOT I dislike the mall, I try to spend as little time as possible there. Really I only go to get X-Box games and clothes. For everything else I just walk two blocks to downtown.

Anyways I am stating to go off topic now.

So I get get back home two hours later. I go to open the blinds a bit more and something cathes my eye. There is a half eaten bag of Old Duch All Dressed potatoe chips nicely place up against my balcony window. Go figure, I would have never expected that. What makes it so surprising is that I am on the second floor. Either somebody had real good aim or the climed up the l;attice and placed it there. Either way I find to be very unlikely. NOw I am verry puzzled as to how the chips got there in the first place.?:dunno: :confused: :wtf: :shocked: :shock:

bigbadbrody

Banned

bigbadbrody

Banned
I use Windows Media Player to listen and store my music files. I like to have it set on random so that I get a variety in the music that I listen to and nothing is repeated.

Well, thats what I thought.

I get treally pissed of when I keep hearing the same songs everyday, and other songs I hear once a week or once a month. Man I get so pissed off when I have top listen to the same song repeadedly.

One would think that with over 2000 songs in my library that I would never hear the same song more than once a day.

and it gets worse...

when I click on the button to skip the song that I recently heard, I will usually have to scroll threw like 10-20 songs that I have just listened two in the reverse order that they played.

Man I get so frusterated when this happens.

Maybe it is time for me to switch to another music program such as winamp.

But the reason I use Winows Media Player is so that when I am logged on to MSN Messenger I can display the current song that I am listening to to my contacts.

Man this just makes me so frusterated! :wtf: