• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random rant thread!

that kind of stuff happens all the time 001, its a conspiracy and you must reasearch, jk :p
let them off the hook when they throw a surprise bday bash....they better anyway

Mr Miyagi

Banned
I'm just spamming in here so I can get my 500th post up today !

Mr Miyagi

Banned
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

500 !!!!

:nanner: :glugglug:

georges

Staff member
congratulations to you MrMiyagi :hatsoff::thumbsup:

Miami Heat played host to the New Jersey Nets in the NBA Playoffs Round 1, Game 1. I had big money on the Nets to win game one, and of course they lost!

:(

RKO!!!05

Banned
Confusion never stops
Closing Walls and Ticking Clocks
Gonna, Come back and take you home
I could not stop the tune I know singing

Come out upon my scenes
Cursed Missed Opportunities (Am I)
A Part Of The Cure,
Or Am I part of the disease singing

You Are
You Are
You Are
You Are.

And Nothing Else Compares
Oh Nothing Else Compares
And Nothing Else Compares. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Home Home, where I wanted to go.
Home Home, Where I wanted to go
(Repeat x2)
(Fade)

bigbadbrody

Banned
there once this guy named jay, who lived with ray near the bay, there house was made of hay. they were not gay, yay. i gotta say the way the lay there clay on the tray in may is ok

member006

Closed Account
Why do people want stereos in their cars that blow out the windows. It is NOT enjoyable, only distorted sound.

bigbadbrody

Banned
So, I took a magor exam today, thinking that I would do really well. But that was not the case at all. I got 63% and the passing mark was 60%. All that studying and It gets me nowhere. I think it reall sucks a lot. But I have my pride. I stuck to something and did it with out giving up so I have my pride, well if that counts I do. I was feeling pretty bumbed out. But then as I was leaving the skool there was some looser with a real high mo-hawk out front. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he looked so stupid. So then again there are maybe I am not so bad.

bigbadbrody said:
So, I took a magor exam today, thinking that I would do really well. But that was not the case at all. I got 63% and the passing mark was 60%. All that studying and It gets me nowhere. I think it reall sucks a lot. But I have my pride. I stuck to something and did it with out giving up so I have my pride, well if that counts I do. I was feeling pretty bumbed out. But then as I was leaving the skool there was some looser with a real high mo-hawk out front. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he looked so stupid. So then again there are maybe I am not so bad.

On a rare occasion that would happen to me. I would get all prepared and I was almost certain I would do great and then when I got the results back it made me wonder what the hell happened.

bigbadbrody

Banned
D-rock said:
On a rare occasion that would happen to me. I would get all prepared and I was almost certain I would do great and then when I got the results back it made me wonder what the hell happened.

Exactly. At Least I am not the only one! LOL:)

bigbadbrody

Banned
Motel
Motels are smaller private properties with p to 50 rooms with a private bathroom. Front desk services are availible, bu there is only a small office, not a lobby. Motels are usually in the suburbs or in small towns or off the highway. Motels cater to Vacationing family or people who are passing through on the way to another destination and are only gonna stay the night. Food and Beverage service is usually not available. Parking is free and you drive up to the door.

Motor Hotel
Motor hotels cater to those people driving by automobile. Motorr hotels usualy have more than 50 rooms each having its own private bathroom. Motor Hotels have front desk service. At a motor hotel, food and beverage is usually not available. Parking at a motor hotels is free.

Hotel
Hotels offer private rooms with there own private bathrooms. Hotels offer front desk service witch will be located in a the lobby of the hotel. Hotels offer beel service. At a hotel the food and beverage service may or may not be a concierge service. There are generally two types of hotels. One type of hotel is a resort hotel. Another type of hotel is the commercial hotel. Parking at a hotel usually cost a minimal fee.

All-Suites Hotel
An all suite hotel is usually apartment style. An all suite hotel is usually where people who are gionna stay for a while stay. The rooms in an all suite hotel usually consist of a living area, and one or more rooms wqith a kitchenette. Parking at an all suites hotel usually cost a minimal fee.

Resort Hotel
A Resort hotel caters to vacationers who want to relax. A resort hotels is located away fronm the city is a nice location. Resort hotels are popular for there natural attractions and recreation facilities. When staying at a resort hotel, guest stay anywhere from 1 - 4 weeks. a resort hotel os offten all-in-clusive meaning everything was pay for at once.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
To hell with my god damn fuckin peice of shit job!
:thefinger :ak47: :violent: :cussing: :thefinger
ahhh I feel much better