• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random rant thread!

Damn poker annoys me. I make all the right calls and then god damn luck intervines and makes a miracle play for my opponent. I have 2 pair Aces and 6's they have 2 pair Aces and 9's. I have a King high straight they get a friggin' flush. Not one bit of luck's come way today.

how the hell are the saints good? im watching today. dropped passes, missed opportunities, and blown penalties by the refs. fuck the giants too!

i took the over. shockey just dropped a first down.:mad:

Ah ok that explains your frustration. Shockey will drop a pass then go complain on the sidelines and come out with a genius statement during post game interveiws. I have the over in the Chargers/Seahawks game later. I'll probably be in the same mood.

I hate holidays anymore because the older my Grandad get the weaker he is. he cant really even stand up without falling over ,his legs and his balance are fucked. even with his cane hes shaky. in the last 2 years his body has gone to shit. FUCK I cant wait till I get old!:mad: :crash:

should i be pissed here?

my moniter seems to flicker. not the whole screen, but just the vertical sides. does this mean that my moniter is dying? if so, then why now? why not later or sooner? :mad:

about two years. its older than my computer. when my first computer crashed, i just got a new one, but used the same monitor. oh yeah, the monitor is a dell, if that helps.

yep. at first i thought i caught something. but every single test i run comes up roses. :dunno:

oh well, i will let it run its course. thanks MM!

bump

It pisses me off, the look people give you when they ask "whats up"...and you respond with anything other than "not much" or "nothing".

I bought a new dipping belt and triceps rope for working out...and they're scheduled to arrive the day after my next I can use them. I'm going to have to go almost a full week after I get them to put them to use. :1orglaugh

Hello Everyone

Excellent, so there i am writing this amazingly well thought out post, in the footie post, very long winded, and time consuming, and i go to click post quick reply, and my IE crashes and i lose my post :mad: