• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rachel Aldana

Skateboard P

Now dats nutty!
Personally I don't really care about the boobs. I think she is well pretty. Cool Hair too

Not that I don't care about her boobs (they're great), but I must admit that Rachel's beautiful smile is very seductive :) Plus, I love girls that talk with British accent, she could say total nonsense and I'd still find it very sexy :D

You are one of the cutest girls in this country. Don't know your ancestry but it's made you very beautiful and unique.

RachelAldana

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Hiya all! I'm finally back and checking in again. So sorry I've been out of touch for so long, but I get so much fan mail and messages that its hard to keep up sometimes. My new webcam is up and I do need outfit suggestions, so be sure to send them!

xoxox -- Rachel

Rachel, outfit suggestion. Anything that involves a thong. You need to show your beautiful backside off more. Otherwise, perfection!

I have some suggestions...you could do a Hawaiian themed thing and wear a coconut bikini top (smallest coconuts you can find of course) or seashells over your nipples (once again,smallest shells you can get) And wearing a cut-off t-shirt and showing lots of "underboob" would be hot too.

I have some suggestions...you could do a Hawaiian themed thing and wear a coconut bikini top (smallest coconuts you can find of course) or seashells over your nipples (once again,smallest shells you can get) And wearing a cut-off t-shirt and showing lots of "underboob" would be hot too.

I like :glugglug: