• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rachel Aldana

RachelAldana

Pending Official Checked Star Member
It's Christmas Eve, so I wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and hope you all get what you want under the tree! ;-)

Thanks again for all your wonderful words of encouragement and compliments and I promise to keep at it.

xoxoxo -- Rachel

It's Christmas Eve, so I wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and hope you all get what you want under the tree! ;-)

Thanks again for all your wonderful words of encouragement and compliments and I promise to keep at it.

xoxoxo -- Rachel

Have a Meery Christmas Rachel. However, i am dissapointed as i looked at my tree and there was not what i wanted to get. You werent there.:(

RachelAldana

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Have a Meery Christmas Rachel. However, i am dissapointed as i looked at my tree and there was not what i wanted to get. You werent there.:(

Sorry I wasn't able to make it under your tree this year... ;)

Still, I hope everyone had a good Christmas! I'm still enjoying my holiday and glad we have another one to go! :)

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I think you're right. Rachel's boobs are the most amazing, gravity-defying I've ever seen.

The Green Mojito set is among the best of Rachel released so far. It finally shows her unbelievable bum in a thong (if only for a second). Are there any more sets that showcase her fine behind in such skimpy underwear? If not, more sets of her in thongs need to be made. The world deserves to see her fine bottom in all its glory!