• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rachel Aldana

RachelAldana

Pending Official Checked Star Member
I can't do any special photos and personalized stuff, but I promise to keep up my site updates and do some special stuff in my webcams. I just got a whole bunch of new bras and some stuff for Christmas, so keep an eye out. Just did my one for my site tomorrow. :)

I can't do any special photos and personalized stuff, but I promise to keep up my site updates and do some special stuff in my webcams. I just got a whole bunch of new bras and some stuff for Christmas, so keep an eye out. Just did my one for my site tomorrow. :)

Hi Rachel, please dont forget about the interview :)

Thanks a lot gorgeous;)

RachelAldana

Just finished up my last update before the Christmas holiday and I wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays and very Merry Christmas! :)

xoxoxo -- Rachel

RachelAldana

You're very welcome. And as I've said before, it really means a lot to me to read everyone's lovely comments of support and affection. I truly appreciate it. :)

thanks, Sweetie. hope to see much more of you next year

bigtitsglamour

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Just finished up my last update before the Christmas holiday and I wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays and very Merry Christmas! :)

xoxoxo -- Rachel

And... it is a real great pleasure to get these words from you and I wanna wish you the same. Lot of serenity in this Christmas.
I'm a photographer into your same business so nice to meet you (is my first message to you). :hatsoff:

Which are your 2010's goals and what you will do in the New Years Eve