• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rachel Aldana

Exactly. I mean I'm all for the artistic shot and the setup and the perfect picture and all that, but let's not get too high-and-mighty. This girl is a model because she had the biggest titties on england at one point. The more of her stuff I see without her getting fully nude just makes me think she's laughing her way to the bank and that she's not really here to do much else than make some quick cash. Nothing wrong with that of course, but she could be the new Linsey Dawn Mckenzie if she really wants to be. Maybe she doesn't and getting paid to put on her underwear or a bikini and flash her titties is all she wants out of her career as a model. Nothing wrong with that either. Maybe I'm spoiled. All I know is that as hot as she is, I spend much more time giving attention to the actual fully nude girls. I'm a whole package kind of guy though. But I'm also a boob guy..... Maybe I need a total naked body for the boobs to contrast with.... Yea, maybe that's it.

I agree.
Even though she is not fully nude in them it's not like the videos she has already done (rubbing oil and lotion on her tits and squeezing them) are for "artistic" purposes and there is no way she could be kidding herself into thinking they are being watched by men for artistic content.
At the very least I would like to see her in a g string sometime soon!:D

I wouldn't be surprised if she does full nudity in the near future, if she wants to continue making money from modeling she knows she has to.
Most of her videos are boring too, she just stands around and does nothing most of the time so she should spice those up too a little bit.

Speaking of videos there are some on here for anyone interested:
http://www.bigtits.com/mid/1447_Rachel-Aldana.htm

It's impressive and everything but after the 20th pic or so your just like...."Show me your pussy or butt hole" you know?

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
It's impressive and everything but after the 20th pic or so your just like...."Show me your pussy or butt hole" you know?

Since all pussies and buttholes look exactly the same... no. I don't know.

The reason Rachel is so popular is because of her combination of boobs, body and cuteness, so that's what she showcases.

If you want to look at pussies and buttholes, there's a jillion other girls on the web who will show you theirs.

man, say what you want about her not going further than topless, but at least shes a working girl. puts out way more than any other glamour model