• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Problems, bugs, errors, etc with the new board - report here

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Just a minor problem: The "Top" button, which is placed in the right bottom corner, does not work for me. The browser I use is IE9. Thanks for help in advance. :hatsoff:

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
I'm having issues with pictures loading prior to an admin approving them. It used to work prior to the update but now it doesn't. I can't help zee noobz identifies dere ladies without da links. Ya heard? Maybe you just "fixed" this with the update, but maybe I am wrong. :dunno:

Please guys,make new posts (since last visit) inside the topics more visible...it used to be an orange sign above the avatar,now its kinda grey.

Please guys,make new posts (since last visit) inside the topics more visible...it used to be an orange sign above the avatar,now its kinda grey.

Edit:I am using Opera

There was an upgrade, and this fucking board still won't stay for breakfast in the morning.

At least give me Roald for breakfast company.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Color scheme. Too much blue-on-blue and stuff like that. Try contrasting colors.

2 small things:

1. In my "settings" tab, in the old format we were able to collapse "infractions" "latest rep given" and "latest rep received." Can we bring that back?

2. When one hits "new posts," at the top/bottom of the page the page numbers are listed. It always says "page 1 of 5," but when I get to page 5, it has increased to "page 5 of 9," and it keeps increasing that second number until the actual number of pages is reached.

No big deal. Just FYI.
(I use Firefox v. 7.0.1)

Mayhem

Banned
BTW, from the "It's Not All About The Whining" Dept., the fact that we lost the Member is Online/Offline thingy is a change that I'll be glad to live with. I have no idea why, but that was a minor yet constant irritation on the older version.

Under Settings (PKA: My Profile), there was small icon to the right of these boxes:

Subscribed Threads with New Posts
Latest Reputation Given
Latest Reputation Received

These icons would open/close these boxes. There is no icon now and hovering over the area gets nothing. Was this feature removed in this version of vBulletin, or is this another bug?

2 small things:

1. In my "settings" tab, in the old format we were able to collapse "infractions" "latest rep given" and "latest rep received." Can we bring that back?

2. When one hits "new posts," at the top/bottom of the page the page numbers are listed. It always says "page 1 of 5," but when I get to page 5, it has increased to "page 5 of 9," and it keeps increasing that second number until the actual number of pages is reached.

No big deal. Just FYI.
(I use Firefox v. 7.0.1)
As for your question #1, I asked the same thing, as you can see above. It's really annoying not being able to close those.

BTW, from the "It's Not All About The Whining" Dept., the fact that we lost the Member is Online/Offline thingy is a change that I'll be glad to live with. I have no idea why, but that was a minor yet constant irritation on the older version.
We did not lose it. If you look at a post, to the right of the names, there is a little icon, hover over the icon and it will tell you if the user is online, unless they have marked themselves as invisible.

Mayhem

Banned
We did not lose it. If you look a post, to the right of the names, there is a little icon, hover over the icon and it will tell you if the user is online, unless they have marked themselves as invisible.

Y'know, you could have just left me blissfully ignorant and ......... blissful. If I wind up driving into a bridge support in a fit of rage, you were the one who watched me drive away on that fateful night. Just sayin'.

Y'know, you could have just left me blissfully ignorant and ......... blissful. If I wind up driving into a bridge support in a fit of rage, you were the one who watched me drive away on that fateful night. Just sayin'.
:1orglaugh

Why are all the new attachments giving an error:

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Internet Explorer 9

In order to use the multi-quote right now you have to click the multi quote icons that you want to multi quote, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and then hit the 'reply to thread
' button. The quotes will load into the box instead of going to the advanced posts like last time.

Unfortunately, those quotes will remained checked as multi quote for next time.

We're hoping the patch on Tuesday fixes how this works.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Color scheme. Too much blue-on-blue and stuff like that. Try contrasting colors.

We're going to do something about contrasting colors, but we have to wait for the update. If we change the template too much outside of what's default or the tools they give us, it breaks the moment we update. This isn't very useful since updates are coming frequently.

I'm also looking at changing the icons, but I'd like the board to be stable first and there's bigger things that I need the css/html guy upstairs to do. ;-)

2 small things:

- the latest given was a plugin. We've only installed an anti spam plugin so far, we're waiting for the rest until after things are stable and the new update is installed.

- Hoping the update fixes this and all the other styling issues.

No big deal. Just FYI.
(I use Firefox v. 7.0.1)

This actually irritates me too. As I said to mailman, I'm looking at changing the icons...I just need the board a lot more stable first.

Gape_Fan

I eat redheads for breakfast
On the advanced search page, there's an option to save preferences, but it doesn't work. For example, I tick posts, select titles and then sort by date, but it reverts back to the default when I do another search.

This is in FireFox 3.5.

Thanks.