• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Problems, bugs, errors, etc with the new board - report here

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I haven't seen anyone leaving here since 2 days. Come on, this board is back since 2 fucking days! Some people have to work and families.

I completely understand that, i think its retarded to leave over something like rep or update I'm just telling you what I have seen on some sports boards and other boards over the last 4 years since Ive been in the posting game, everytime and I mean every time there is a major update flocks of people leave its just fact, not trying to overract just stating fact!

I had Lovely memories with this board. I've become Friend with Great People because of Freeones and IDed Hundreds of babes with their help. I'm not gonna leave this place because of reps, ...I can't. But if the reps could be back it was so much cooler. Yall know that it's not only my opinion. Many people want their reps back.

Never thought something as simple as a number (rep) would upset so many people.

Look at mine, ZERO! People take the whole rep thing way too serious and if you ask me we should just get rid of it all together.

Yea, but your getting paid... :D

Seriously though, "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" is really gonna decrease the quantity and quality of responses in the ID section... :eek:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I have to admit, I'm having a little trouble getting used to it. I used to go into my profile, and all of my subscribed threads were right there, or a link to them if none were newly posted in.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I completely understand that, i think its retarded to leave over something like rep or update I'm just telling you what I have seen on some sports boards and other boards over the last 4 years since Ive been in the posting game, everytime and I mean every time there is a major update flocks of people leave its just fact, not trying to overract just stating fact!

I think anyone that leaves over something as petty as rep wasn't worth having around in the first place.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
quoting the spammer doesn't help

We need to have a thread titled Greatest Spammer Posts just for shits and giggles. Waddya say, droogies??:2 cents:

O.K., I'm Still Trying Find Out Where The Stuff Has Got Hidden. Started Reading This Post, Two People Found The Sames Things I Was Hunting For, But Different. I Thanked Them By "REP" Them, But There Count Didn't Budge, Not "1". Anybody Else Notice This. Thanks Petra & Roald For Keeping The Color "Pink". Got To Get Back To Reading Some More, Need Info On Networking & Contacts In Social Media. Later!!

Big problem with doing searches... Say you want to do a search for a specific term in post, under the new board, even though the search lists the search term, the results aren't highlighted. It used to work wonderfully..

The tab key doesn't move the focus around the page anymore, i used to love just pressing the tab key 2x when replying, i'm a keyboard power user using chrome v15

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
I need to quit masturbating..........

That or the new font is harder to read with my old blind eyes.

Using FF an I can no longer see the characters without leaning forward and/or squinting - even after wiping all the old DNA stains from the monitor. :crying:

When I tried to preview post before finalizing it, it came up blank. Luckily I had the foresight to select all/copy beforehand so I was able to redo it.
Also, I don't like that it automatically includes my signature, even though I had already checked it off at a previous post. It seemed to reset itself to show it.

Still getting "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" when I click on attachments.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Attachements: There shouldn't be a limit (to my knowledge). I'm going to investigate this today.

Icons + icon colors: This is going to eventually change so things stand out lots better, HOWEVER, there's more important things that need to be dealt with first. Like stopping text from disappearing when people post, attachments, board speed, design breaking, etc. Once things are up and running as they should THEN we can focus on making the icons more noticeable.

The "search thread" 20-sec timer seems defective. Tonight I timed 2 searches 45 sec apart, and the timer told me I had to wait another 13 sec. Last night I had a similar problem, and was seeing waiting times of 26 sec and 123 sec. Nevertheless, congrats on the new system and the fine-tuning so far !

Attachements: There shouldn't be a limit (to my knowledge). I'm going to investigate this today.

Icons + icon colors: This is going to eventually change so things stand out lots better, HOWEVER, there's more important things that need to be dealt with first. Like stopping text from disappearing when people post, attachments, board speed, design breaking, etc. Once things are up and running as they should THEN we can focus on making the icons more noticeable.

It should be up to speed again, found some gremlins screwing the system up ... And shot them !