• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Problems, bugs, errors, etc with the new board - report here

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I've figured out the problem. Seems I've exceeded my quota of 1 Mb for stored attachments (which I didn't know existed). So, how do I delete some of them? Please help!

You can't.

I'll have Raymond look into this tomorrow.

Petra

This "blank post" thing is absolutely hilarious. About 50% of my (attempted) posts turn out "blank", for no obvious reason.

We've determined if you're posting anything that's not latin letters, it's blanking everything. So if you're using a swedish keyboard and accidentally type a non latin character, it blanks. We agree, very, very annoying and we're working to fix it. Henry wasn't in today, but perhaps he'll have a solution. If not, then we'll have to wait for the next update on Tuesday to see if they fixed anything that will help "fixing" this issue. o_O

Petra

I've figured out the problem. Seems I've exceeded my quota of 1 Mb for stored attachments (which I didn't know existed). So, how do I delete some of them? Please help!

You can't.

I'll have Raymond look into this tomorrow.

Spleen

Banned?
For fuck sake, I leave you guys alone for 5 minutes AND LOOK WHAT YOU DO TO THE PLACE!

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

Back to the problem with the header of the forums showing Vbulletin instead of freeones.

I guess the biggest bug about the new changes on this board is... the shocking decrease of reps. It's not good @ all. It's not fair, too. Please do something about it. I'm sure that everybody on this board wants their reps back.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I guess the biggest bug about the new changes on this board is... the shocking decrease of reps. It's not good @ all. It's not fair, too. Please do something about it. I'm sure that everybody on this board wants their reps back.

Agreed but the reason your seeing that is I fear tons of people have left in droves. That's not good at all. I haven't heard from anyone I usually talk to. Another thing I noticed is I haven't gotten any profile page visits period, I would get a hundred a day, very very bad sign imo.

Agreed but the reason your seeing that is I fear tons of people have left in droves. That's not good at all. I haven't heard from anyone I usually talk to. Another thing I noticed is I haven't gotten any profile page visits period, I would get a hundred a day, very very bad sign imo.

Don't you think that this might be just a little hickup because of the downtime?

Yeah. Thingz are pretty Fucked up.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Don't you think that this might be just a little hickup because of the downtime?

At first I was thinking yes but the more time is going on the more nervous Im getting. Hopefully it will be fine but from my experience on other message boards any place that makes a major update takes a huge hit with members who leave, nothing good ever seems to come of it sadly, seen it too many times

I haven't seen anyone leaving here since 2 days. Come on, this board is back since 2 fucking days! Some people have to work and families.

I think the rep had to be changed to stop people hitting the cap so quickly. You still have the same rep you used to. It just looks different

Never thought something as simple as a number (rep) would upset so many people.

Look at mine, ZERO! People take the whole rep thing way too serious and if you ask me we should just get rid of it all together.

I think the rep had to be changed to stop people hitting the cap so quickly. You still have the same rep you used to. It just looks different

Many of Us were Millionaires on reps like You or Me. ...And now We're just runnin' on tens or hundreds of thousands. Those days had a different cool feelin'. Didn't they? I think Many Men are sad now. Sure they are.