• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Problems, bugs, errors, etc with the new board - report here

Can't seem to find the old "statistics" tab on my profile page that shows all of my posts and all of the threads I started. I hadn't subscribed to any of the threads I started, so (other than searching for them) I can't find them. Also having the same issue as Alexpnz in the fact that I can't figure out how to get to my User Control Panel, with all of my subscriptions with new posts and my latest rep given/received record.

Try hitting the "settings" option/page in your upper right.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
my quick reply options for italics, bold, etc are invisible.

also, my custom title is gone and i dont see the option to put a new one up.

Try hitting the "settings" option/page in your upper right.

Ah, yes. Thanks for the tip. I would rep you if i could find the Goddamned button to do so. There should be a thread for the problems we're all having with the new board forma- oh, yeah.

Hi, Petra

Glad you know its slow... Rep Power seems to have been much diminished. From 1 million plus down to under 78k.

And sig is totally gone..

Weird, seems like the people who had visible sigs before the update now don't have sigs, and people such as myself who had no sig or a non-visible sig are now having theirs displayed...

Hi, Petra

Glad you know its slow... Rep Power seems to have been much diminished. From 1 million plus down to under 78k.

And sig is totally gone..

Weird, seems like the people who had visible sigs before the update now don't have sigs, and people such as myself who had no sig or a non-visible sig are now having theirs displayed...

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I have to reset my title, AND sig. Also where's my fuckin smilie???

Petra mentioned they know about the speed issue. That's one of maybe two issues I've come across so far.

It takes ages to load a page. That and the Rep points thing looks as if there has been a deduction on peoples amount of rep they had. Not sure about the rep thing maybe it's just cos the layout is different but I could have swore that I had a little more than what I've got. Maybe not. Anyone else think the same or is it just me LOL. Besides that so far everything else is fine for me. It is a little frustrating to sit there with an 8Mb connection and the pages loading as if I'm on a 56k dial up modem connection lol. I understand the situation perfectly and am not complaining, I know there is bound to be teething problems with new layouts.

Good luck in sorting it all out by the way. I look forward to the forum running smoothly once more. I hope any or all of the above has helped in anyway. :cool:

annod

If boobs were candy...we'd all have rotten teeth!!
...hey...where did all my Rep points go????? :dunno:

mentator75

Please Jerk Responsibly
by the way, if you sort Members by Reputation, the names now seem to appear alphabetically in groups, rather than in one long series

Shifty

O.G.
My FreeOnes Favorites are not visible/accessible through my board profile.

Member "Shifty" does not have any favorite babes in his/her myFreeOnes account.

So far adding rep, reporting a post icons. Oh and what gives with errybody getting knocked down by the MILLIONS in rep points?