• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Probably going to kick myself for this...ask me anything!

You're going on a cruise?!? Will you take me with you? :lovecoupl

Going to Cozumel and Roatan. I can't wait to sit my ass on the beach and drink some fruity high calorie cocktails!

Is it bad I had to look those places up? And I thought I was going to be your drink and suntan bitch? ;P
The water looks amazing, have fun!

QUESTION;

How many times average does the male talent cum during the whole video shoot?

Do they actually do the pop shot before the position scenes, or is it all held up in anticipation for the money shot!

Thanks in advance!!!

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
QUESTION;

How many times average does the male talent cum during the whole video shoot?

Do they actually do the pop shot before the position scenes, or is it all held up in anticipation for the money shot!

Thanks in advance!!!

The shoots that I have done they cum once. At the end. Why would they cum at the beginning, that doesn't make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Simple question, do you enjoy what you do?

Very much!!

So Miss Maximum, would you ever consider offering private Zumba instructions? :)

Being in the public eye as an adult model, has anyone famous or any celebrity ever try to reach out to you for a date? Such as a pro sports figure, or actor/musician?

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
So Miss Maximum, would you ever consider offering private Zumba instructions? :)

Only if you were a very serious student with amazing potential ; )

- - - Updated - - -

Being in the public eye as an adult model, has anyone famous or any celebrity ever try to reach out to you for a date? Such as a pro sports figure, or actor/musician?

Not really. Tom Green contacted me before but that's about it so far.

Only if you were a very serious student with amazing potential ; )

If serious is what you want I got that in spades!

Amazing potential you say..Hmm if that includes persistence, willingness to learn and providing you with complimentary foot rubs (or any type of rubbing you may prefer) then I do believe I could be the student you are looking for :)

Never know, I may stand out just enough in your public lessons to catch your beautiful eyes.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Ya know, there's a race over in Belle Isle today. It's Indy Car, so you in a baseball cap would be a better reason (more like the only reason) to attend than seeing those sad, slow cars. But still, something to do outside.... and a reason for you to sport a baseball cap!

Or, just visit this thread and forget about that IRL Indy Car race! Better option! :yesyes:

Chicks in Baseball Caps

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
If you magically awoke with a penis, what would be the first thing you'd do with it?