• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Presidents being Presidential

Didn't JFK bang Marilyn Monroe then hand her off to his brother Bobby? Granted, banging Marilyn is pretty damn sweet but was it presidential?

And I heard that LBJ demanded the White House shower nozzles all be aimed directly at his dick.

Sounds presidential.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Rumors abound that LBJ was hung like a donkey, at any rate he definitely hung out with donkeys. Lady Bird made Texas highways purty.

The United States meddling into the affairs of another country again!

How gotdam unpresidential!

IMG_20170703_130309.jpg

So sick of reading "but Clinton/LBJ/JFK/Obama did this!" It's just deflection. You know what else all those other presidents did? Their fucking job. If drumpf started doing his actual job (assuming he knows how) and cut down on the blatant lying and campaigning for the election he already won then these incessant media attacks on the poor snowflake might ease up.

Trump wants to save an english kid but his supporting the GOP Healthcare bill that would force some parents to choose between bankrupty or letting their kid die.

Seems like Trump favors english kid over american kids...

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

President Camacho has a response for the Aushole and Pepe.

I guess it means big middle fingers for Ethan as well. Classy...

So sick of reading "but Clinton/LBJ/JFK/Obama did this!" It's just deflection. You know what else all those other presidents did? Their fucking job. If drumpf started doing his actual job (assuming he knows how) and cut down on the blatant lying and campaigning for the election he already won then these incessant media attacks on the poor snowflake might ease up.

Tell me, what part of his job is he not doing? Not attending his daily intelligence briefing? Is there a stack of legislation piling up on his desk not getting signed? Some world leader not getting called? Not speaking to certain groups at certain events? Because all he does is sits in his office all day and tweets?

Edit: removed the part where I called you a fucking idiot.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Tell me, what part of his job is he not doing? Not attending his daily intelligence briefing? Is there a stack of legislation piling up on his desk not getting signed? Some world leader not getting called? Not speaking to certain groups at certain events? Because all he does is sits in his office all day and tweets?

Edit: removed the part where I called you a fucking idiot.

Some people can't seem to figure out the edit function of the forums. Edgy is not one of those people.

Trump wants to save an english kid but his supporting the GOP Healthcare bill that would force some parents to choose between bankrupty or letting their kid die.

Seems like Trump favors english kid over american kids...

More liberal smokescreens. Do you know what the term "judgment proof" means?

You heartless bastage.

I guess to get you libs on board they should paint Charlie brown and toss him into the Mediterranean.

I'm recalling a day when a whole bunch of conservatives found it beneath the presidency for Obama to wear a tan suit :rolleyes:

But vindictive tweets about bleeding face lifts and juvenile wrestling cartoons are a-okay :1orglaugh

Hey, mang, bought any new driving gloves lately? LBJ was notorious, a true Texas outlaw, but he did fuck up chili with tomatoes, and for that I offer him no quarter.

:1orglaugh

Yeah, I'm sporting a pair of red and black fingerless driving gloves made from fake Italian lamb skin, from an actual fake lamb. Summer and all.

good to see you back.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Nothing but the finest fake Eye-talian lambs, mutton chops are both stylish and tasty. Summer started on the first day of summer for the first time in quite some time here in Texas this year. Well, Summer Part II, anyway, that's when it's always the worst.

These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don’t move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there’ll be no way of stopping them, we’ll lose the filibuster and there’ll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It’ll be Reconstruction all over again.

-Lyndon Baines Johnson, Democrat, 36th President of the United States of America

these are all pulled from snopes.com btw

this guy sounds like bodie:

To be fair, historians point out that sometimes — as in the case above, presumably — Johnson’s more bigotry-laden statements were calculated to achieve a specific end, such as convincing his pro-segregation Dixiecrat colleagues that it was in their best interests to support civil rights legislation. MSNBC reporter Adam Serwer writes:

In Senate cloakrooms and staff meetings, Johnson was practically a connoisseur of the word. According to Johnson biographer Robert Caro, Johnson would calibrate his pronunciations by region, using “nigra” with some southern legislators and “negra” with others. Discussing civil rights legislation with men like Mississippi Democrat James Eastland, who committed most of his life to defending white supremacy, he’d simply call it “the ****** bill.”

again from snopes.com - the arbiter of all that is true:

But there were also instances of casual racism that can’t be so easily rationalized. Biographer Caro also notes that Johnson is said to have replied as follows to a black chauffeur who told him he’d prefer to be called by name instead of “boy,” “******” or “chief”:

As long as you are black, and you’re gonna be black till the day you die, no one’s gonna call you by your goddamn name. So no matter what you are called, ******, you just let it roll off your back like water, and you’ll make it. Just pretend you’re a goddamn piece of furniture.

All of which is to acknowledge that, without question, Lyndon Johnson used the N-word in private conversations. What is in question is whether Johnson in fact uttered this particular instance of it: “I’ll have those ******s voting Democratic for 200 years.”

http://www.snopes.com/lbj-voting-democratic/

#LOL@TheLeft

#FuckTheLeft