• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Post a funny joke or else you are one of those dweebs that wear pleated pants

A fire chief walks in and catches one of his firemen butt fucking another fireman. The embarrassed fireman says " Chief, this man has smoke inhalation!" The chief asks " Then why didn't you just give him mouth to mouth resuscitation? " The fireman responds "I tried that chief! How do you think this shit got started?"

•rimshot•

Whats wrong with pleated pants? As long as you wear them high over your belly button.

What do a bear cub and a girl in Arkansas have in common?

They both suck on their paw.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Well even though there's already a joke thread elsewhere, I'll play your silly game, BC.

A salesman is drinking at a bar while his wife thinks he's off to see a client. He proceeds to get totally blotto and ends up puking on himself. Thoroughly embarrassed and desperate, he seeks advice from the unfortunate barfly sitting on the stool next to him. "I can't let my wife know that this happened!", he cried. The other patron offered some advice. "Hey....stick a $50 bill in your shirt pocket. Then, just tell her you were at a restaurant and you went to go use the bathroom. Tell her that somebody was sick in there and as you crossed paths, the guy vomited on your shirt. Feeling responsible, he offered you a $50 bill as compensation". The dude thinks that sounds like a plausible option so he goes home to face the wrath of the old lady. As he walks in the door, she asks him how the hell there's vomit all over his shirt. He deliberately repeats the story his barroom buddy gave him but, instead of producing a $50, the guy shows the wife a C-note instead. She says, "Hey, I though the guy gave you $50 because he puked on you shirt. Why are you showing me a $100 bill?". The guy replies, "Yeah, well he also shit in my pants".

Ahhh....salesmen jokes. I got a million of 'em. :D

I did not search for a joke thread. I laughed at JAG's joke too. Dino don't you have better things to do on your last night on earth than watching Norm McDonald?

What is common between a condom and blue colour Countach car?

Answer:

Both have a dick inside them...

1975LamborghiniCountach_01_1200-700x372.jpg

*sorry*

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
An elderly Jewish woman wins the lottery, $30 million after taxes. She goes to her Rabbi to discuss what to do with the money.

She first says, "I'd like to spend $10 million on myself and my family."

The Rabbi replies, "It would be good to enjoy your winnings, and family is important."

She then says she'd like to donate another $10 million to the synagogue and the charity they run, since the synagogue has always been there for her, she'd like to give back.

The Rabbi says they could always use the money.

Then she says "I'd like to spend the last $10 million on a ten-foot golden statue of Adolf Hitler."

Naturally the Rabbi is quite horrified. "Why would you want to memorialize such a monster?" he cries.

She rolls up her sleeve and responds, "He gave me the winning numbers."

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Dino don't you have better things to do on your last night on earth than watching Norm McDonald?

In case this is my last night on Earth and I no longer have the ability to contact you or even log onto the board I need to reveal who's responsible for my downfall.

You guessed it. Frank Stallone.
frankstallone560.jpg

An elderly Jewish woman wins the lottery, $30 million after taxes. She goes to her Rabbi to discuss what to do with the money.

She first says, "I'd like to spend $10 million on myself and my family."

The Rabbi replies, "It would be good to enjoy your winnings, and family is important."

She then says she'd like to donate another $10 million to the synagogue and the charity they run, since the synagogue has always been there for her, she'd like to give back.

The Rabbi says they could always use the money.

Then she says "I'd like to spend the last $10 million on a ten-foot golden statue of Adolf Hitler."

Naturally the Rabbi is quite horrified. "Why would you want to memorialize such a monster?" he cries.

She rolls up her sleeve and responds, "He gave me the winning numbers."

:1orglaugh

In case this is my last night on Earth and I no longer have the ability to contact you or even log onto the board I need to reveal who's responsible for my downfall.

You guessed it. Frank Stallone.
frankstallone560.jpg

lol

- - - Updated - - -

What is common between a condom and blue colour Countach car?

Answer:

Both have a dick inside them...

View attachment 428316

*sorry*

Dear assari my Finnish e-friend

Go hug a nut.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
A guy comes into a bar. He sits at the bar, and orders a beer. As the barteder fixes it, the guy looks around and sees a big cucumber-glass, filled with five-dollar bills, a sign on it: "The Dare". He gets his beer and says to the bartender, pointing at the glass full of money: "What's that about?"
"We got a dare-game here in the bar. Everyone who wants to give it a shot puts in a fiver and then has to proceed and master three challenges. Who makes it through wins the whole glass with the cash."
The guy rubs his chin. He's a little short on money, but the five bucks would not hurt him, and so he says: "Well, I am taking you up on this. Here's my fiver, what are the challenges?"
After the bill has joined the other in the big glass, the bartender says: "First, you will drain a pint of whisky in one go. Second, my pitbull in the back has a bad tooth, you have to pull it. Third, my 90-year-old granny lost her husband three years ago and she is horny as hell. You have to fuck her 'til she cums."
"I'll be damned.", says the guy, "Fill up the pint!"
He has a hard time, his eyes water, snot runs from his nose, but he wills the pint down.
He stumbles into the backyard and for some ten minutes, there are terrifying wails, yowls, and feverish barking.
The bartender almost believed he would not see that guy again... but - his clothes in rags, scratches all over, the man tumbles back into the bar.
Panting, he leans across the bar, and grabs the bartenders collar:
"And now gimme those pliers so I can pull your grannies bad tooth!!!"

Why would someone choose police profession?

Answer:

because they are too dump to work at McDonald's

What kind of people go to eat to McDonald's?

Answer:

police officers

such_fat_cops_640_20.jpg

Fat-cop1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -