• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Poll: GOP gets the blame in shutdown

You are obviously not aware of how bureaucrati systems work - or fail to work. If two out of five working days are cut out, that is 40%. And the work "non essential" workers do, have to either be done by the other workers, or sand will trickle into the gears of the machine.

Plus, it is not a machine, and if a party is willing to do such a thing, that makes a strong impression on every government worker. And remember the language Scott Walker used regarding the teachers and firefighters union on te same level as ISIS.

The GOP are appearing to wage open war even on firemen.
I did not say 2 out of 5 working days I said that 2 of the 7 days of the week the government is essentially shut down. Government does not stop just because it is saturday and sunday yet only the most essential workers work on those days and is the way things are when there is a shut down. Lol @ Walker waging war on teachers and fireman. He said that if he could fight unions trying to oust him he was battle tested to fight terrorists. It was said tongue in cheek to a friendly crowd. No where near as bad as Obama equating the GOP to extortionists and terrorists during the last shut down brouhaha. Of course you fail to mention that.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Well, I forgot to mention I see it the same as your president sees it. The Republicans are so deeply corrupted and out of touch, willing to do the worst just to spite their opponents, they do not care about a country going to waste.

That is pretty close to what terrosrist want to do, for different reaons, but for the same effect.