• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Police: 12 Killed, 12+ Hurt In C.A. MASS KILLING

Christ stfu meester. You're so full of shit and your shtick is old.

I looked up deaths of Newtown and the one photo struck a nerve. Fuck you Meester. You're a goddamn waste.

Gotta hand it to you meester, you've managed to do the impossible. You got both political sides to agree on something on this board. Everyone is sick of your bullshit.

Gotta hand it to you meester, you've managed to do the impossible. You got both political sides to agree on something on this board. Everyone is sick of your bullshit.

Well he has to have some kind of accomplishment in life since he prolly lost every thing else.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Alright more anger and no addressing anything.
People get angry when confronted with things that put into question their beliefs.
They pretend they are angry "for insulting the victims and their family's".
But they dont give a shit about them.
Its because its human nature to lash out at those who try to force them to think.

Let it all out. Its ok.
There there. Every thing is going to be ok.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

Exactly what is my bullshit mongo?
Please tell me.
1st one thought. Just the fact that anyone would have "political sides" at this point , mainly meaning republican or democrat, doesn't say much about their intelligence.
There are no political sides in the USA.
Its one big club putting on a show.
Anyone who hasnt figured that out at this point is no different that that donkey chasing that carrot dangled in front of him.
So what is my bullshit? Help me understand. Maybe that will help me get on the right track like all of you.

And what photo did you see from Newtown that made you sad whimsy?
Please show me. Maybe it will change my mind.

Exactly what is my bullshit mongo?
Please tell me.
1st one thought. Just the fact that anyone would have "political sides" at this point , mainly meaning republican or democrat, doesn't say much about their intelligence.
There are no political sides in the USA.
Its one big club putting on a show.
Anyone who hasnt figured that out at this point is no different that that donkey chasing that carrot dangled in front of him.
So what is my bullshit? Help me understand. Maybe that will help me get on the right track like all of you.

Your bullshit has been pointed out explicitly by many people over the previous pages of this thread and plenty of others. I'm not going to waste time doing it again. Now you're just trolling.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Your bullshit has been pointed out explicitly by many people over the previous pages of this thread and plenty of others. I'm not going to waste time doing it again. Now you're just trolling.

Oh boy.
No. I wanted to know specifically or thereabouts to what I said in this or other MASS KILLING threads that you considered bullshit.
Help me see what you all see.

Mongo, by the way dig the name man, being that I have your attention what do you think THE GUNMAN in this latest MASS KILLING meant when he posted this using a cell phone inside the place while he was shooting people, keeping the cops at bay with a handgun, and surrounded by smoke from the smoke grenades he detononated.
Right before he committed suicide by shooting himself 3 times in the chest.
He wrote:
"I hope people call me insane (2 smiley face emojis)...wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah... I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is 'hopes and prayers'... or 'keep you in my thoughts'... every time... and wonder why these keep happening... (2 more smiley face emojis).

So what do you think he meant by that?
Do you think that is an odd thing to during a MASS KILLING?

To me it almost seems like he's telling people to do more ("more" being insist on more gun laws being passed) in order to stop future MASS KILLINGS.
Doing a MASS KILLING to help stop MASS KILLINGS?
Preposterous! Yet it seems to be the case.

Anyway why do you make of that? Strange right?
Oh one more thing, how do suppose he got the wifi password in order to connect to the internet while he was shooting people?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

Actually they haven't mongo. Theyve called me names, theyve made assumptions about my life. Theyve asked me if Ive spoken to police and paramedics many times.
But I don't believe anybody has posted anything to refute my questions or even give a plausible explanation to anything I've posted.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
"Death certificates? Are they available?
I know the Newtown ones arent because they passed a law privatizing them.

I stand corrected. The Newtown death certificates are "sealed documents" and may not be made public for an undermentioned time. Burried in congress and never to be heard from again. Typical government hiding information from the public

"If these are fake like I say, then it is the government who is doing them."

Agreed. See above.

I'll bet anyone FreeOnes points to disprove any one of the facts shared by meester and I listed above. meester doesn't have to partake in the wagering. It's just my points up for grabs. We are allowed to transfer points to other members and that is a fact that can by any moderator and that Adam twink.

Game on.

bobjustbob

What the fuck are you doing here mango! Oops, that would be calling you a fruit. But then again, that's what is raised down there.

If meester gets booted for trolling than so will I. Before We get booted, stare betting and losing FreeOne points.

I stand corrected. The Newtown death certificates are "sealed documents" and may not be made public for an undermentioned time. Burried in congress and never to be heard from again. Typical government hiding information from the public.

All 26 of the victim's death certificates were made public via the Freedom of Information Act in 2013.

But even by 2016 the whack job nation (including Alex Jones) were still pushing the BS they hadn't been, and that they were not publicly available.
http://sandyhookanalysis.blogspot.com/2016/11/sandy-hook-death-certificates-and.html
http://www.crisisactorsguild.com/2016/04/09/fact-checking-nobody-died-at-sandy-hook-appendix-b/

Now she is repeating the same thing word for word in multiple interviews with a grin on her face and twinkle in her eye.
If that seems normal to you............

Just watched the entire clip again - not a single grin or "twinkle".

And maybe You Missed that her father is a vet who, as she noted, had somewhat prepared her for how to deal with situations like this.

Oh boy.
No. I wanted to know specifically or thereabouts to what I said in this or other MASS KILLING threads that you considered bullshit.
Help me see what you all see.

Mongo, by the way dig the name man, being that I have your attention what do you think THE GUNMAN in this latest MASS KILLING meant when he posted this using a cell phone inside the place while he was shooting people, keeping the cops at bay with a handgun, and surrounded by smoke from the smoke grenades he detononated.
Right before he committed suicide by shooting himself 3 times in the chest.
He wrote:
"I hope people call me insane (2 smiley face emojis)...wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah... I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is 'hopes and prayers'... or 'keep you in my thoughts'... every time... and wonder why these keep happening... (2 more smiley face emojis).

So what do you think he meant by that?
Do you think that is an odd thing to during a MASS KILLING?

To me it almost seems like he's telling people to do more ("more" being insist on more gun laws being passed) in order to stop future MASS KILLINGS.
Doing a MASS KILLING to help stop MASS KILLINGS?
Preposterous! Yet it seems to be the case.

Anyway why do you make of that? Strange right?
Oh one more thing, how do suppose he got the wifi password in order to connect to the internet while he was shooting people?

So your whole argument is that the guy who walked into a bar and shot dozens of people did something that seems a little off? And therefore the only logical explanation, is that hundreds, if not thousands, of people were all contracted by the government to be fake victims, fake victims families, fake cops, fake EMTs, fake journos, and that this has been going on for many years, involving probably hundreds of thousands of people across America, and all these people who are involved in the conspiracy are so committed that not one of them has spoken up about it, even despite the fact that alex jones has figured out everything?

That was a rhetorical question. Please don't answer it. I'm mocking you.

bobjustbob

Look at how rich people are getting from Go Fund Me with their "victim" pages. Who would want to blow that away by ratting themselves out? This is a government built by greed and controls by greed and you sheep buy into it.

Happy Thanksgiving at least.

The annual mass murders of turkeys are a lie too.

bobjustbob

I've seen pictures of those "dead" turkeys. That purple stuff is fake blood.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So your whole argument is that the guy who walked into a bar and shot dozens of people did something that seems a little off? And therefore the only logical explanation, is that hundreds, if not thousands, of people were all contracted by the government to be fake victims, fake victims families, fake cops, fake EMTs, fake journos, and that this has been going on for many years, involving probably hundreds of thousands of people across America, and all these people who are involved in the conspiracy are so committed that not one of them has spoken up about it, even despite the fact that alex jones has figured out everything?

That was a rhetorical question. Please don't answer it. I'm mocking you.

Yet you still, out of the hundreds of MASS KILLINGS in the US, Europe, and Australia and the thousands of dead bodies killed on public streets and in public places since December 2012 have not seen one picture of one dead body.
Despite CC cameras everywhere you have never seen one person shot or hit by vehicle.

I won't mock you mongo but try to make you see a point.
It seems you can't wrap your head around the fact that these things are very possible.

1st- it is organized by professionals. There are big businesses that conduct life like drills. Crisiscast is just one.
- The Media is part of it. They push the lie.
Is that so hard to believe that the MSM can lie? Even the damn PREZ calls it fake news. And all news media is owned by a handfull of companies now.
Investigative journalism is long dead.
So could the media lie? You know the answer.

- Government. All police and other law businesses are comprised of government employees.
People who take orders. People who need their jobs.
They do what they are told. And if they don't well who they gonna tell? The police? The news? C'mon.
And also you take any one of these mass killings and there are millions and millions of dollars involved.
Bills are passed for example in FL recently for 50 million a year forever for police and schools and hospitals to "Prevent future tragedies".
Enormous amounts of money generated after each one of these for all involved. Between Government gifts and donations all involved are rolling in it.
Do people lie for easy money? You know the answer.

- Crisis actors. How hard is it to employ a few people for each one, train them to an extant, give them their lines and hand them a mic?
And of course pay them.
Even set up a nice gofundme account for them.
Are they suddenly going to call the police or media and confess?
And the fact that they are so terrible at acting every time. Never see one tear. And all the laughing and smiling should be a no brainer. So rounding up people like David Hogg and other fake witnesses and victims is very easy.

You believe I am wrong because you can't believe that such a thing can be pulled off.
I am telling you that when you have a Government and a News Media working together they can pretty much do and say anything.
If you think it through it is not very inconceivable.

And A. Jones is a phony. He never calls these events fake. He just rants and talks about "The Globalists".
People like me who are trying to spread truth know that Jones is just a showman. Look up the term controlled opposition.

Also mongo, I know this has been dismissed as "haters" and "losers" talking but if you look at the yootoob MSM news videos of these events a very large percentage of viewers are calling them hoaxes.
Are we all nuts?
So many call these things bullshit that all news media website have removed their comment section. And now many are disabling comments on yootoob. Any yootoob channel question these events is immediately terminated.

These are multi million dollar events perpetrated by governments with very specific agendas.
They can do anything they want.
Because they own and control it all.

And if you get right down to it the only proof YOU have that any one of these were real is that people TOLD you it was.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I won't mock you mongo but try to make you see a point.
It seems you can't wrap your head around the fact that these things are very possible

:1orglaugh

You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that you need your head examined by a mental health professional.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
:1orglaugh

You can't seem to wrap your head around the fact that you need your head examined by a mental health professional.

Even you new guy?
Ok then. Nobody beside mongo is going to at least attempt to engage in actual debate. To prove me wrong with even one example. To do something as easy as prove a positive.
I've stated in depth why I believe what I believe and all I get in response is the intellectual equivalent of a grunt from most of you.

false-flag.jpg

bobjustbob

That's right. Print and broadcast media littered our eyes with images of the carnage from MASS SHOOTINGS before 2012. Why haven't they done that since? Why are police not letting media into active crime scenes anymore? Why don't they allow media in while conducting investigations like they used to?