• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Police: 12 Killed, 12+ Hurt In C.A. MASS KILLING

georges

Staff member

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I could enlighten him. But I wouldn't be nice about it.

What like you might call me names or imply that if you saw me you would attack me?
Please, if you bob, wheezer, or anybody else wants to explain the details of a mass casualty drill please go right ahead.

If you think that will somehow prove me wrong please proceed.

But allow me to give you my definition:
Emergency Drill: (EEE-MUHR-JEN-SEE DRUH-ILL)
When a bunch of government employees who need their jobs are told they must take part in a pretend emergency and pretend it is real.
IF they don't they can be reprimanded or possibly lose their jobs.
They therefore take part in it to avoid losing their job, their house, their wives, their children, their money, and eventually have no choice but to put a gun in the mouth and pull the trigger till it goes "Click".

But you really don't need to explain an active shooter/mass casualty drill to me. See, I've seen dozens of them.

Like the Westminster Bridge Drill where they wheeled victims around in wheelchairs all over the bridge taking photos of them before finally rolling them into the entrance of the Marriot Hotel instead of the hospital across the street.

london-terror-attack-injured.jpg

Or the London Tube Attack Drill where a bucket fire burned 30 people in a ball of fire but the only victim we saw was this lovely woman who they walked around the block taking photos of. Gruesome isn't it?
parsons-green-london-terror-attack-tube-bomb-854626.jpg

injured-Parsons-Green-attack-1066834.jpg

Or the Manchester Arena Drill where all those little girls were blown up by a nail bomb
Ariana-Grande-concert-victim-manchester.jpg

queen-elizabeth-visits-manchester-victims-10.jpg

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

The Orlando Pulse Club Drill where this fat homo just witnessed 50 people shot dead, crawled over dead bodies drink in hand with bullets whizzing past him, then went straight to an MSM microphone and did interviews all night and day without a drop of blood on him.
680.jpg

And this guy was shot 4 or 6 times and released from the hospital the next day after changing his street clothes 20 times for each photo op.
ht_angel_colon_omar_delgado_jc_160616_16x9_992.jpg

I could fill up 20 pages of smiling victims but I'll conclude with the Boston Bombing Drill where cover girl Nicole Gross was the only one of over 200 victims to be taken away in an ambulance.
article-2332796-1A0D8E80000005DC-464_634x426.jpg

While all the other got wheelchair rides to the biggest tent in the world where not one ambulance showed up to take any one of those victims including 14 amputees away to a hospital.
040-4_3.jpg

jeff-bauman-long-shot-1024x658.jpeg

So please explain those drills to me if you want.

In the meantime Keep Dancin Orlando!
PS theyve removed the 90% of the comments that called it bullshit.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Stop that nasty talk right now. We have yet to hear from meester about his or her's conversations with local first respmonders.

I'm asking you again, What was your experience with your movie interview?

bobjustbob

No fellas, don't be mean. Let meester contact first responders.

Whimsy what happens in Bob's room stays in Bob's room. ]

meester, don't ask anonymous interweb people for their opinions. Go to real living human persons.

And now for something completeful different ...

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
You keep saying contact "1st responders".
Like who exactly?
Police? First Aid?
What do you want me to ask them?
Will they tell me that bob and whimsy are right?

As usual I have people telling me I am wrong.
Not proving that I am wrong. Not even putting forth anything that even remotely shows that I am wrong.
Not even an argument or anything to debate.
Only youre wrong, youre crazy.

As usual we have another MASS KILLING with no video or anything to prove it really happened.
Just more fake crying fake witnesses and CNN telling us what happened.

Were there no video cameras in that place?
Every place has video cameras today.
Therefore if it really happened there would be video. But there never is any.
100's of people with video cameras attached to their hand and nothing.
But CNN always arrives so fast that they actually record people actually running from the scene.
Yeah ok.

You want me to prove something that doesn't exist doesn't exist.
Which is not easy.
But not one of you can even come close to proving that something that did happen happened.
Pretty sad.
And you never will because there never will be any proof.

Only what CNN and their very obvious fake rehearsed witnesses told you.

So the official story is that a man named david ian long went into a club and killed 12 people with a 45 handgun.
I looked up david ian long and couldnt find anybody by that name in california or anywhere.

So he killed 12 people including a uniformed cop who showed up pretty much instantaniously.
There was 5 off duty cops there but we haven't heard peep from them.

They don't seem to tell us how many people he actually shot, only that he killed 12.
The nearest and only ER in the area made this official statement.
https://losrobleshospital.com/about...-center-report-on-thousand-oaks-mass-casualty

They recieved 11 patients from the MASS CASUALTY EVENT , one of them was the cop who died there.
The other 10 were treated and released and not even admitted.
10 people shot with a 45 and not one was admitted?
Strange, because one of the main witnesses said he helped carry a guy out who was shot in the chest?
I guess they don't admit people with gunshot wounds to the chest anymore?

And another victim shown on the news was clearly shot in the back. He wasn't admitted either I suppose.

10 people with gunshot wounds taken to a hospital. None of them admitted.
Bull Fucking Shit.

Ok so THE GUNMAN shot a bunch of people, cops were on the scene within minutes, and during his SHOOTING SPREE he posted on his social media with a telephone.
He wrote:
Documents obtained by ABC News show Long posted on social media at 11:24 p.m. saying, "It's too bad I won't get to see all the illogical and pathetic reasons people will put in my mouth as to why I did it. Fact is I had no reason to do it, and I just thought... f***it, life is boring so why not?"

Then, at 11:27 p.m., he posted, "I hope people call me insane (2 smiley face emojis)...wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah... I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is 'hopes and prayers'... or 'keep you in my thoughts'... every time... and wonder why these keep happening... (2 more smiley face emojis).

Wow.
Wow. Wow, it's almost as if THE GUNMAN went on a SHOOTING SPREE in the hopes that his actions will stop future MASS SHOOTINGS from happening.
Saying exactly what recent mad mothers have been saying word for word.

Gotta hand it to him for his posting ability. Posting all that while keeping the hundreds of police there at bay. That would have taken me 10 minutes to post with a phone.
They must have had good wifi at that place.

Kinda like how the guy in Pittsburgh held off hundreds of police and military for an hour with 1 gun.
(No video of that event either).

And finally for now, THE SHOOTER, according to the police recordings given us, killed himself by shooting himself in the chest with a 45 3 times.
3 times.

So thats the official story. I don't buy a word of it but what do I know.

Another deflection, another answer question with a question following tangent.

bobjustbob

You keep saying contact "1st responders".
Like who exactly?
Police? First Aid?
What do you want me to ask them?

Ask any of them about their procedures concerning active shooter situations.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Ask any of them about their procedures concerning active shooter situations.

Ok, and this will somehow change my mind?

Excuse cop? Can you please explain to me how you handle an ACTIVE SHOOTER situation?
Why do I want to know that?
My friend bob has been asking me to find out.
Who's bob?
Oh he's just a guy I know from the internet.
I see.
I see.
Ok
I see.

My name?
Oh ok.
My name is Henry Krinkle
154 Hopper Street
Fairlawn N.J. 601452

Ok thank you very much officer.
By the way what kind of gun do you guys carry?
Ok Ok, nevermind.
What? Come with you please????
Hit It!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
bob bob?
I am being chased by the police now.
I ran through some backyards and I'm hiding under a boat.
I have to be quiet because I can hear the cops real close.
One of them has a K-9 dog but I think I'm wearing enough Drakar Noir to throw him off.

So I just thought I'd take a minute to post something on the internet during all this just like THE SHOOTER does in all those MASS KILLINGS.

Ok, I'm gonna make a run for the beach, maybe hide under the dock. :) :drool2: :eek::scream::wave:

bobjustbob

You ask them to find out what happens concerning an active shooter situation. What protocols are followed. What safety issues are involved. How do they contain a situation so that it doesn't spread outside of the area. What back up is called upon. The communications involved in order to coordinate.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
bob?
That didn't work.
I'm in the back of a cop car now but I still have my cel phone.
I've already posted on facebook, instagram, and twitter but I thought I should keep you posted as well.
I've also done a CNN interview with Anderson Cooper already. What a nice guy.
Also, I've been shot 4 times in my legs because a MASS SHOOTING broke out just as the police found me, but a few minutes at the hospital should fix me right up.

Can you please start a gofundme page for me? I think I'm gonna need help with medical bills..
Also please keep me in your THOUGHTS and PRAYERS.
#MeesterperfectStrong
:taco::thumbsup::party::D

bobjustbob

Did you get to ask any questions concerning active shooter situations? What was their response?

And why are you in the back of a cop car?

bobjustbob

... and while you are at it, show them photographs and demonstrate your remarkable ability to establish and confirm death.

georges

Staff member
Dem Rep Left Speechless After Dana Loesch Asks the One Gun Control Question He Couldn’t Answer
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/d...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-11-17

Dem Rep Calls for Gun Confiscation, Reveals Disturbing ‘Suggestion’ for Those That Refuse
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/d...tm_content=2018-11-17&utm_campaign=manualpost

Police Chief Refuses To Enforce New Strict Gun Control Laws – ‘I’ve Taken 3 Public Oaths… Defending the Constitution’
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/p...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-11-17

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
... and while you are at it, show them photographs and demonstrate your remarkable ability to establish and confirm death.

Yeah..........
See thats just it.
How many post 2012 elections MASS KILLINGS have there been in USA, Europe, Australia, and Antarctica?
How many since Newtown?
100? 200?

And how many people have supposedly been killed in all these?
I would think at this point well over 1000. Maybe 2000.

Thats a lot of dead bodies laying around in public places.

I challenge anybody to show me a photo of a dead body.
Common sense. Law of averages.
1000's of dead bodies laying dead in public places which have been murdered in front of many people.

Surely there are at least a few pictures of these dead bodies?
If people were actually killed there would be photos all over of them.
The MSM would use these photos.
Photos would be leaked.

But we don't even have one.

Yeah..........
See thats just it.
How many post 2012 elections MASS KILLINGS have there been in USA, Europe, Australia, and Antarctica?
How many since Newtown?
100? 200?

And how many people have supposedly been killed in all these?
I would think at this point well over 1000. Maybe 2000.

Thats a lot of dead bodies laying around in public places.

I challenge anybody to [...]
STOP !

No, no, no, you're not gonna go away with that just like this for monthes (even probably years), we've been asking you to show us an actual proof that ONE, just ONE of the people who've been reported dead in a mass shooting was alive. You never did. I even posted you the names and pictures of the 17 people who died on Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.
So no, you're not gonna go away with that by asking us anything.
First you give us what we've been asking you for monthes, then you'll ask us something. But we've ask you as simple thing and we asked first so you're gonna give an answer before asking us any question.

Show us an actual proof that ONE, just ONE of the people who've been reported dead in a mass shooting is actually alive

bobjustbob

meester, have you ever seen a dead person?