• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Police: 12 Killed, 12+ Hurt In C.A. MASS KILLING

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Bullshit.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Ok bullshit then.
Are you done spamming the thread yet or do you need a few more pages?

Like in every one of these fake shooting s I post msm videos and point out the things that make no sense.
And nobody can ever respond with a rational explanation. Then bob comes in and fills 5 pages with useless nonsense.

Its all yours now bob, see you at the next one.
I'm still going with Texas.

:1orglaugh Yeah Bob the one filling this thread with useless nonsense...

bobjustbob

Spamming?

You opened this thread. I ask spectate questions waiting for spectate answers. pretty simple questions. Where are the dead people? names and places. I've got them as dead. You dispute them with nothing showing them as being alive.

meester, give it up. Admit that you fell into another conspiracy belief. Clear your mind of shit you wish to believe. These events happened and people died. All of them. You have provided nothing to the contrary other than your opinion. Your opinion is backed up with no more than your personal opinion. You can't even get one more person to agree with you even though we have boobies here.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Prove me wrong bob.
That's all you gotta do.
Should be easy to prove a positive.

You fill up pages telling me I am wrong. Prove it.

These are drills portrayed as real events which generate a ton of money and have specific agendas.

The only thing I get is people telling me I am wrong (Me and half the population who feels the same way).
Saying its not possible.
That ain't proof.

You and others believe in these things fine. I don't get upset about it.
Why do you and them get upset at me for something I believe?

BTW when people cry about seeing friends and family shot dead right in front of them a few minutes earlier they produce tears.
Their noses become runny and their face and eyes turn red and become inflamed .
And they don't smile.
They never smile.

But don't worry bob. You have google, yootoob, and every other major social media platform deleting, banning, and censuring anything and anybody who questions any of these MASS KILLINGS.
So you're gonna be ok.

bobjustbob

Where are the dead people? They are buried or cremated. Names and places are provided. Your beliefs are wrong. Your beliefs can not be supported with facts. You can't even find one person to support your claim.

So I as again, where are the dead people? Where are they living? Where have they gone? Provide some information as to where they are.

And didn't you provide death certificates with some victims if I do recall, Bob?

Also you (and I a little) have provided it seems enough information to show and prove the fact of dead victims via shootings. Without the use of misdirection of youtube videos.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Where are the dead people? They are buried or cremated. Names and places are provided. Your beliefs are wrong. Your beliefs can not be supported with facts. You can't even find one person to support your claim.

So I as again, where are the dead people? Where are they living? Where have they gone? Provide some information as to where they are.

Exactly bob!
Where are the dead people?
Supposedly scores of MASS KILLINGS with thousands of people killed since the beginning of Obamas 2nd term.
Killed outside or in crowded public places both of which are usually covered in CC cameras and filled to the brim with people with cell phones in their hands.
Yet out of all of those I haven't seen one body or one person being injured.
(with the exception of the Boston Hoaxathon in which 2 strategically placed photograpers began taking series of pictures at exactly 1 second after the bomb went off ).

Is there anything specific now that you want to refute or should we just keep going around in circles?
Be patient, I'm sure there will be another MASS KILLING with a nice catchy name any day now and we can do this some more.
It'll be just like Starting O-Vah!
Starting O-Vah!
Starting O-Vah!

CNN WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO CONTENT. VIEWER DISCRECTION IS ADVISED.
ALSO, DON"T READ THE COMMENTS TO THIS VIDEO IN WHICH EVERY PERSON IS CALLING IT FAKE

Again bob seriously and with respect. I appreciate your feelings and beliefs but we just disagree about these things.
So let's leave it alone 'cause we can't see eye to eye
There ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy
There's only you and me and we just disagree
Ooh ooh ooh, oh oh oh

Oh Oh Oh!

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
You know, besides the dead people I've seen in caskets at a funeral, I've never seen a dead person, either. Maybe no one really dies.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
HOLIDAY FEAR:
'TERROR' NEAR FRENCH CHRISTMAS MARKET
MANHUNT FOR GUNMAN

ISIS Threatened Christmas Market Attack...

TV's Lesbian BATWOMAN Debuts...

Right on schedule bob.
See, I told you we wouldnt have to wait long.
Didn't I say before Christmas? Yeah, I did.

And we know it happened in Europe cause its a Muslim ISIS AL-Qaueuauada Terrorist.
Not a LONE NUT WHITE GUY like in the USA.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Right on schedule bob.

Whoa. You're on a roll with predictions. There's a small town in Texas with a cop that monitors traffic, do you think he will pull over some speeders today?

I don't consider this a pissing contest.

I don't have anybody to invite to come here. I don't have very manyinternet friends.[B/]
But its all good.
This was an event which had the usual ingredients plus a few things that made it unique.
Like:
-White guy enters public place and shoots people without motive.
- no surveillance or cell phone video.
- only witness statements from people who are laughing, smiling, or fake crying with no tears.
- CNN was there immediately.
- approximately 1 out of 4 people there were also at the Vegas shooting last year supposedly.
- victims with gunshot wounds released from hospital without being admitted.
- government and media push for more gun laws immediately after.
- ect.

See you at the next one any day now. I'm thinking Texas or Illinois for some reason.

220px-Carnac.jpg

Ok bullshit then.
Are you done spamming the thread yet or do you need a few more pages?

Like in every one of these fake shooting s I post msm videos and point out the things that make no sense.
And nobody can ever respond with a rational explanation. Then bob comes in and fills 5 pages with useless nonsense.

Its all yours now bob, see you at the next one.
I'm still going with Texas.

HOLIDAY FEAR:
'TERROR' NEAR FRENCH CHRISTMAS MARKET
MANHUNT FOR GUNMAN

ISIS Threatened Christmas Market Attack...

TV's Lesbian BATWOMAN Debuts...

Right on schedule bob.

And we know it happened in Europe cause its a Muslim ISIS AL-Qaueuauada Terrorist.
Not a LONE NUT WHITE GUY like in the USA.

You are such a fucking hack! You can't even keep up with your own bullshit :1orglaugh

Why bother? But you can share if you want. I'm a good listener.

We completely disagree about these MASS KILLINGS.
you believe everything the government and its media tells you.

I on the other don't and can't see how any adult with at least average intelligence can't see the artificialness of every single one of these.

We are at a stalemate and neither one of us can influence the other so I guess I'll see you at the next one.
Should be somewhere warm. What do you think Texas, Illinois, Florida, California again?
Don't answer, we'll just wait and see. Should be any day now.

I can't wait for you to call me ignorant to the facts of your Texan European shooting you so accurately any day called out :hatsoff:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Ok fellas. You know there was another TERROR ATTACK a few days ago.
Now you are on my shit because I didn't predict its location.

It was in Europe and we know it was in Europe because it was a Muslim and not a LONE NUT White guy like in the USA.

Anyway, take 5 or 10 minutes and watch some yootoob MSM videos "reporting" it.
ABC, NBC, CNN, Time, ect ect.

Tell me if you see any bodies. Any crying or screaming.
Any blood. Anything proving people were shot and killed.
Good luck.
All I saw was a bunch of quick shots of police, police, and more police.
Here is another chance for you to prove a positive.
Do it.

Europe isn't Texas lmao

Also wasn't a lot shootings like Dallas by a black Sgt of military? Hasan in Fort Hood? Virginia Tech shooting by Cho? Zimmerman not being white since you love race so much. You already showed yourself full of shit. Call up Gavelston Coroner as I said before. You're so full of it :1orglaugh

Omg they're conspiring against us and shooting us in grocery stores. :eek:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Omg they're conspiring against us and shooting us in grocery stores. :eek:

youre so clever.
pat yourself on the back for me.

So there was another mass killing in France a few days ago.
Right in public in a crowded area a guy shot over 12 people.
Cameras everywhere.
Then he had a shootout with police and was killed, outside in public.

So instead of your usual ignorant, smug, and useless comments that make you think are so clever, why dont you prove me wrong?

Find one thing that proves it was real and prove how crazy I am.
Should be easy if it was real.
Can you do it?

You can't. But you do have your gay little comments, at least thats something.

georges

Staff member
Last edited: