• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Police: 12 Killed, 12+ Hurt In C.A. MASS KILLING

georges

Staff member

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Well I guess my work here is done.
"Georgette, I comin home!".

One final note if I may.
The last video I posted from CNN of the father who at the time couldn't find his son (and referred to him as "was" instead of "is" before he corrected himself.).

Look at the comments on the video. A CNN video.
Look how many people are questioning it.
Calling it fake.
Quite a lot.
And its like that in all of the MSM news videos of these events.
Lotsa people calling them fake.

So one of us here is wrong.
Could it be you?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Which side of the microphone have you ever been on? Giving the questions or answering the questions? And did you find any first responders and ask them for their active shooter procedures?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Which side of the microphone have you ever been on? Giving the questions or answering the questions? And did you find any first responders and ask them for their active shooter procedures?

Yeah I'll go ask one now.
Did you look at those comments in the video(s)?
Why are so many,almost everyone, the majority calling this fake?

another random CNN clip.
all negative comments calling BS.

Why dont you comment on it bob. Ask them the same irrelevant question you ask me.

bobjustbob

I am asking you a relevant question. Have you ever been on camera asking or answering questions? This is at least the 4th time I've asked you this question and it's a simple yes or no answer.

While we are at it, did you talk to any first responders about their procedures involving an active shooter situation?

bobjustbob

Looked at the comments. I'll pick one person to respond to ...that is you.

So what do you believe is truth? Opinions or evidence. I ask questions and provide evidence. You and your sheep ask questions with nothing more than more opinions. No evidence. No evidence of people being made up. No evidence of dead people still being alive. No people with any communications to people that set up these events. These are all of your claims. Back them up with any kind of evidence.

When anyone asks a question they deserve an answer. You have not given me an answer to my questions. You divert. Asking me a question does not answer my question. So ...

Have you ever spoken to a first responder concerning an active shooter situation? Your experience with being on a microphone.

bobjustbob

To everyone except meester:

You don't know except what has happened to you. You'll never know about a place unless you've been there. Some people have never had or been to a birthday party. Some people have never experienced the loss of a family member. One thing is for sure and you better know this, death is a part of life. And do you what else? The people that pass away before you will give you this wish, live your life the best way you can. Do good things.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Because they are all delusional hate-filled assholes.

How do you equate not believing someone who is telling you about witnessing people being murdered right next to them.
People who have just ran for their lives from a maniacal killer.
And while doing so they are either laughing, smiling, or crying without any tears at all.
Or simply not trusting the GOV or their news media like CNN.

How does that equal hatred?
It doesn't.

I think this man is faking.
I don't hate him, I just don't believe him.
In fact most of the comments are only calling it bullshit. If anything its the responders to those comments who believe these things are real showing hatred.

Look at the 1st guy, The stepfather in the flannel shirt. do you really think he is sincere?
If so I guess we just disagree.

do you even listen to these witnesses? Do you just read the headlines?

It's been only 4 days but already the only debate we have about this is wether it was real or false-flag operation. Only conspicracy theory believers are interested in talking about that tragic even. To everyone else, this was just the shooting of the day.

In any other country, a shootig that ends up with 12 people killed would make the headlines for, at the bare minimum, a week. But americans are so used ot hear about mass shooting that they aren't moved by them anymore.

Lmao Meester is a great bullshit pick up artist! Bob... I have to say I admire and respect your tenacity of going back and forth with Meester. I say that with respect. Meester deflected so many times and did his usual Youtube puppet show and you still addressed it. Bob your patience good sir is a testament of your character and your outlook. :hatsoff:

I come and go with Meester posts because I (as we all do) come back to figure out what the functional fuck is wrong with him. He still never called Galveston Coroner or Sheriff. He answers a question with a question and a YouTube video following a question.

He's a broken soul torn in his personal dissonance of watching a tragedy that hit close to home that did not involve public eye. He has a story to tell under a veil of domestic involvement. That's why he deflects.

Not to digress, I admire your persistence Bob.

I wish I could be bothered to figure out more numbers to be called or emailed or whatever to actually show concrete proof.

:insert YouTube video here:
Bob I ask you a question; Meester: I am gonna write haiku outnof syllable lines about bullshit

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So georges, is this a surprise to you?
They do this after every MASS KILLING.
Like clockwork.

I know you think this is just THE DEMOCRATS taking advantage of TRAGEDY and HORROR.

I take it one step further however.
I think it is not the DEMOCRATS but the US GOVERNMENT staging fake events in order to pass more LAWS.

Do you think that might be possible?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Lmao Meester is a great bullshit pick up artist! Bob... I have to say I admire and respect your tenacity of going back and forth with Meester. I say that with respect. Meester deflected so many times and did his usual Youtube puppet show and you still addressed it. Bob your patience good sir is a testament of your character and your outlook. :hatsoff:

I come and go with Meester posts because I (as we all do) come back to figure out what the functional fuck is wrong with him. He still never called Galveston Coroner or Sheriff. He answers a question with a question and a YouTube video following a question.

He's a broken soul torn in his personal dissonance of watching a tragedy that hit close to home that did not involve public eye. He has a story to tell under a veil of domestic involvement. That's why he deflects.

Not to digress, I admire your persistence Bob.

I wish I could be bothered to figure out more numbers to be called or emailed or whatever to actually show concrete proof.

:insert YouTube video here:
Bob I ask you a question; Meester: I am gonna write haiku outnof syllable lines about bullshit

Ok you two, get a room why don't you.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
It's been only 4 days but already the only debate we have about this is wether it was real or false-flag operation. Only conspicracy theory believers are interested in talking about that tragic even. To everyone else, this was just the shooting of the day.

In any other country, a shootig that ends up with 12 people killed would make the headlines for, at the bare minimum, a week. But americans are so used ot hear about mass shooting that they aren't moved by them anymore.

I am replying to this with the knowledge that you will probably respond by calling me god awful nasty viscous names and hurt my feelings like you always do.
But you are correct.
People aren't moved by them like they used to be.
They just say "oh my, what a tragedy", then go back to staring at their phones that are attached to their hand.
Why? Because Americans have a short attention span.
They have been conditioned that way.
They read a headline and move on.
Its called a dumbed down society. And that makes them gullible because they have lost their ability to think for themselves.

But not everybody is like that.
Some people actually look into these weekly MASS KILLINGS.
And many who do form the opinion that they are not real.

So its not only that people are becoming immune to the weekly HORROR and TRAGEDY because they happen so often, but because many think they are a complete fraud.
People are catching on fast.

The next one I think will be in Texas.

Well one you get on your knees and suck the imaginary tin foil cock to get all the aluminum excess. And nice again you avoid a fucking request.

I type on my keyboard with tin foil fingers so government or average fucktards can't figure out my fingerprints. When asked a question I will type in retarded haiku MLA format to try to confuse them and ask a question. Cos I'm MeesterPerfect and everybody else is below my GAD level education level of YouTube online courses.

Attachments

• aac595c019c7fb5015c8dfb6f5b754c6_350x350.jpg
    aac595c019c7fb5015c8dfb6f5b754c6_350x350.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 102