• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Police: 12 Killed, 12+ Hurt In C.A. MASS KILLING

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I have a prediction too. I will ask you another question that you will avoid answering. Ready?

Have you ever been on either side of a microphone that was broadcast? A crime or fire scene. Building collapse. Auto accident. Man on the street. Opening of a movie. Somebody that wrote a book. A fan reaction after a sporting event. Any kind of interview.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I have a prediction too. I will ask you another question that you will avoid answering. Ready?

Have you ever been on either side of a microphone that was broadcast? A crime or fire scene. Building collapse. Auto accident. Man on the street. Opening of a movie. Somebody that wrote a book. A fan reaction after a sporting event. Any kind of interview.

Jeeez bob, I don't know.
I hope I choose the right answer, I really want to win that car.
Building collapse.
No wait Opening of a movie.
Thats my final answer. Opening of a movie.
Fingers crossed

Hey everybody sheck this out

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
These people did not witness other people being killed.
These are actors. These are liars.
They all have something to gain from doing what they do.
And I'm sure in their own twisted way most think they are doing something good.
If you buy it, you are being played.

Jeez, look at those comments.

bobjustbob

Movie opening, fine. Which side of the microphone were you on? Giving the questions or answering the questions? And did you find any first responders and ask them for their active shooter procedures?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Meester is the Anti-Mulder, he wants to not believe.

Haha, yeah that was good. Anti Mulder , I do like it.

Aw C'mon X,

Sheriously, you can't tell these people are faking?
Look at the 2nd guy and you tell me with a straight face that he is not faking

And these 2 girls trying not to laugh

And this one

The other girl has to look away from the camera (I see that a lot) because she can't keep a straight face.

Notice another recurring theme in these is the parent looking for their son/daughter.
Conveniently telling the world of their plight through a CNN microphone.

You had Christine Leinonen at the pulse
christine_leinonen.jpg

"could we please do something about the assualt rifles".

And Andrew Pollock looking for his daughter

andrew_pollack_attacked_tweet.jpg

And sure enough a few hours later we hear their children were killed.
And they both go on to become major figures in the whole "Guns Bad" agenda.

36A6995500000578-0-image-a-1_1469664854754.jpg

pollack22n-2-web.jpg

And in this one we have the same theme, Jason Coffman looking for his son(well not looking actually), instead on CNN all night

53a6f395-5bf6-4ffe-bbd9-3fc32b5afc44-Jason_Coffman.jpg

Something tells me we haven't seen the last of Mr Coffman.

Also notice that last week Jewish Mass Killing, not much was said about Gun Control.
Their agenda with that was Hate and Anti Semetism.

But this one, young whites were killed, so the agenda is back to Gun Control.
Gotta brainwash the young-uns to be anti gun because GUNS=MURDER, and MURDER BAD ARGHHH!
This way with each MASS KILLING they can chip away at the 2nd with more and more laws.

See I don't need to know the specifics about how they organize these.
I do know there are unlimited funds involved (and with unlimited funds you can do anything) and most involved are set for a large payday from the US GOV.

I see the very similar patterns in each one.
The timing of these is very predictable.
And I see the "witnesses" who are clearly full of shit.
And Fake Prepared witnesses means foreknowledge and foreknowledge can only mean one thing.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Breaking News

Seems THE GUNMAN actually posted on Social Media DURING his MASS KILLING spree.
He posted on Facebook AND Instragram during the incident.

So he went in with a handgun, shot a bunch of people including a cop who was on the scene immediately and threw multiple smoke grenades in the place.
Then reloaded and shot more people, in total at least 24 people.
Cops were at the scene in less that 2 minutes.
And during this he posted on 2 social media accounts with his phone?

Associated Press
https://apnews.com/5133931a9d734dfcb38d44feec1ec9b6

Seems like they are pushing the "Mental Health" aspect of this one.
This way they can pass more laws to deny citizens of lawful gun ownership based on mennel health reasons.
Label everyone mental for any reason and lower the amount of guns owned by The People.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Your argument seems to be that you don't approve of the way they grieve, (or anything else they do). That's pretty fucked up, who are you to judge how they respond to tragedy, let alone question the veracity of what they've been through?

If Meester's loved ones or close ones ever end up in a tragedy I hope no asshole tells him how to grieve or react to such a thing. And if so I hope they tell him hes just a big fat phoney being paid in bloody by his family and friends.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
If Meester's loved ones or close ones ever end up in a tragedy I hope no asshole tells him how to grieve or react to such a thing. And if so I hope they tell him hes just a big fat phoney being paid in bloody by his family and friends.

Thank you Whims, I appreciate your concern.

And X, you just nailed it man.
I mean you hit a Home Run with that.
I mean that.

Who am I to judge?
Who is anybody to judge?
We instead should just accept what they say regardless of how terrible their acting is and never question any of it.
Like I said, who dare question a parent who lost a child, regardless of how much they smile or how incredibly rich they have become from losing that child?
Or even when 19 of the 20 sets of parents who lost their 5 year old are in their mid to upper 40's.

xfire

Some people cry when they're happy, some people laugh when they're nervous, but it's only a real fucking asshole that accuses people that just lost a loved one of shedding fake tears.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I haven't seen the fire but if there is video of a huge raging fire I would tend to believe its real.
If I only had a bunch of paid liars telling me about a fire without any proof, I might not.

The moon? I see it so its real.

I post what I post here because I care about people.
All people, humanity as a whole.
I care about human lives.
Not only the people that the government tells me are my friend but all people, even the ones they tell me are my enemy and I should want them dead.

I consider these weekly events as terrorism.
As they are terrorizing the world by way of deception in order to control us.
They are forcing the entire youth of the world, especially the US and Europe, to live in fear.
To me that is a sick thing.

Many people like yourself believe these events are real even though the only evidence you are given is that someone told you what happened.
Many people like myself believe they are fake, based mostly on the artificialness of every one . I am not alone.
They try to silence the ones like me through censorship and by labeling us.
However the 1st amendment was enacted to protect all speech, both popular and unpopular.
Just because someone doesnt believe something doesnt make them heartless, or crazy.

I tell you people here the truth because thats what friends do, even if the truth hurts.
Even if it makes me unpopular.
If i didnt care I wouldnt post.

bobjustbob

I haven't seen the fire but if there is video of a huge raging fire I would tend to believe its real.
If I only had a bunch of paid liars telling me about a fire without any proof, I might not.

The moon? I see it so its real.

I post what I post here because I care about people.
All people, humanity as a whole.
I care about human lives.
Not only the people that the government tells me are my friend but all people, even the ones they tell me are my enemy and I should want them dead.

I consider these weekly events as terrorism.
As they are terrorizing the world by way of deception in order to control us.
They are forcing the entire youth of the world, especially the US and Europe, to live in fear.
To me that is a sick thing.

Many people like yourself believe these events are real even though the only evidence you are given is that someone told you what happened.
Many people like myself believe they are fake, based mostly on the artificialness of every one . I am not alone.
They try to silence the ones like me through censorship and by labeling us.
However the 1st amendment was enacted to protect all speech, both popular and unpopular.
Just because someone doesnt believe something doesnt make them heartless, or crazy.

I tell you people here the truth because thats what friends do, even if the truth hurts.
Even if it makes me unpopular.
If i didnt care I wouldnt post.

Have you talked with any first responders people about their procedures regarding an active shooter situation?

I can provide numbers again... save your 20 line haiku typing Meester. We know. We know. We are all ignorant to the TRUTH you shove on us in a controlled thread.

xfire

I haven't seen the fire
but if there is video
of a huge raging fire
I would tend to believe...
Its real.

If I only had
a bunch of paid liars
telling me about a fire
without any proof....
I might not.