• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

People can be such assholes, even on Christmas

This is just me venting because my gf doesn't want to hear it anymore and she's pissed off about it as it is.....

We live in townhouse in Miami, usually the neighbors are ok and don't bother anyone. But today, I have one that has been blasting music ALL fucking day today to the point we can hear it through the wall as though it was in my house. We had some family over and it has gotten so disruptive that I went over there to ask them to quiet it down a little bit. And the guy tells me to "Go fuck myself". So after a while, my gf decides to take it upon herself and go over there next and the asshole tells her the same thing. Needless to say, I go and get in his face and he does it again "Go fuck myself". When I was in college I would have leveled his ass, but now I can't do that kind of crap. And I'm within inches of calling the cops, even though its not like me to do that, but this assholes inconsiderate bullshit is really getting on my nerves. They ruined the evening for us and now of course my gf is pissed off so she won't "be in the mood" later...LOL

jasonk282

Banned
This is just me venting because my gf doesn't want to hear it anymore and she's pissed off about it as it is.....

We live in townhouse in Miami, usually the neighbors are ok and don't bother anyone. But today, I have one that has been blasting music ALL fucking day today to the point we can hear it through the wall as though it was in my house. We had some family over and it has gotten so disruptive that I went over there to ask them to quiet it down a little bit. And the guy tells me to "Go fuck myself". So after a while, my gf decides to take it upon herself and go over there next and the asshole tells her the same thing. Needless to say, I go and get in his face and he does it again "Go fuck myself". When I was in college I would have leveled his ass, but now I can't do that kind of crap. And I'm within inches of calling the cops, even though its not like me to do that, but this assholes inconsiderate bullshit is really getting on my nerves. They ruined the evening for us and now of course my gf is pissed off so she won't "be in the mood" later...LOL

Well he does have the right to play his music as loud as he wants in his house. you should have just called the police in the first place. Now when/if you call the police he will know who did and your going to have to watch your back.

Most places have a noise curfew. Usually after 10PM, some places 11PM.

However, most likely this guy will know it came from you, and once the the cops are through he might want to get back at you somehow. Should of not went over and just called the cops right away.

With it being late now I am sure you can do something. Just tell them have the cops tell the people they heard it while on patrol and called it in and need to do something about the noise. As to not rise suspicion it was you calling them, or anyone for that matter.

call the cops before confronting him next time IMO. Or just knock him the fuck out and take the power cord to his radio.

jasonk282

Banned
you all should of knocked on his door and done Karoke

georges

Staff member
I would have used another method, I would have gone out very late at night when everyone is sleeping, cut his car front brakes cables with a knife so when the guy drives in the morning, he will get what he deserves.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

5 cents worth of lead can solve your problem real quick! Permenant solution is just a bonus! :thumbsup:

Do this. Next time you and your girl have sex, make sure she's OBNOXIOUSLY loud. I mean like insanely loud. Ha ha, that's what I'd do!:dunno:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
dude youre in miami, its the latino thing.
loud and inconsiderate is part of thier culture.
trust me, I know
i am in colombia and its 3 am and I still hear the loud stupid music theyre listening too. theres about 50 of them out there, full grown adults and little children, still up blasting music , dancing like idiots and sucking down the rum.
the same 20 songs too.
they have no christmas music.
why arent the children in bed waiting for santa? because their parents are degenerates.
I cant sleep
Id like to go over there and smash there stereo and beat all the little puny skinny out of shape colombians fucks down in front of their women.. And if i was anywhere in the states going through what im going through now i would do exactly that.
but here people put up with it because they think its normal. It aint, its low life, ghetto.
latin amercan culture at christmas time for me sucks.
it fuckin sucks
its not a time of peace and tranquility.
its not at all centered around the children like in the states, the way it should be.
here christmas is an excuse to dance the hoo cha cha cha till sunrise and get plastered drunk for a week.
no christmas dinners here, just rum fests.
theyve got no money to buy their kids descent gifts but they got money for the booze.
man i cant speak for other countrys but colombians are loud inconsiderate people.Its probably the same in many parts miami.
Another reason why i hate to see the USA being over run by latinos.
their culture is inferior in so many ways and christmas is a perfect example

Christmas honestly for me is a time when i consider moving back to the states to stay.
really starting to hate it here.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Bust his teeth. That'll stop it. And you'll feel better. The time you'll spend in jail will be worth it. Now, GO GET HIM, TIGER!!!!:fight:

dude youre in miami, its the latino thing.
loud and inconsiderate is part of thier culture.
trust me, I know
i am in colombia and its 3 am and I still hear the loud stupid music theyre listening too. theres about 50 of them out there, full grown adults and little children, still up blasting music , dancing like idiots and sucking down the rum.
the same 20 songs too.
they have no christmas music.
why arent the children in bed waiting for santa? because their parents are degenerates.
I cant sleep
Id like to go over there and smash there stereo and beat all the little puny skinny out of shape colombians fucks down in front of their women.. And if i was anywhere in the states going through what im going through now i would do exactly that.
but here people put up with it because they think its normal. It aint, its low life, ghetto.
latin amercan culture at christmas time for me sucks.
it fuckin sucks
its not a time of peace and tranquility.
its not at all centered around the children like in the states, the way it should be.
here christmas is an excuse to dance the hoo cha cha cha till sunrise and get plastered drunk for a week.
no christmas dinners here, just rum fests.
theyve got no money to buy their kids descent gifts but they got money for the booze.
man i cant speak for other countrys but colombians are loud inconsiderate people.Its probably the same in many parts miami.
Another reason why i hate to see the USA being over run by latinos.
their culture is inferior in so many ways and christmas is a perfect example

Christmas honestly for me is a time when i consider moving back to the states to stay.
really starting to hate it here.

can you be anymore narrow-minded and he's not a latino btw, he's just another selfish, self-absorbed white yuppie-type asshole. And btw I've lived in Miami since I was in college and have never had problem with the large amount of latinos that are here. That is not the problem, he's just an asshole. The best description I can give is one of those Wall Street scumbags that think they own the world because they work in finance.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I would have used another method, I would have gone out very late at night when everyone is sleeping, cut his car front brakes cables with a knife so when the guy drives in the morning, he will get what he deserves.

I would have just put a gallon of water in his gas tank....then I would start looking at gardens, swimming pools, etc.

But you clearly are on the same wavelength as me.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Good luck in your situation, Nylo.
When he's asleep, blast your music!
No fight, no jail.

Merry Christmas.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I deal with the same thing where I live, except my neighbor is female and she blasts the same Christian pop cd every morning around 8am and sings terribly to it. I get back at her by playing Guitar Wolf really loud!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I think it's well within your legal rights to stab him in the throat. That's what I would do, especially if he had said that to my girlfriend. But I know people, am also a ninja, and am kind of a big deal. I guess a lowly peon like yourself just has to sit and take it.

Try knocking on his door again, only this time have a tire iron in your hand. When he opens the door, kindly ask him to turn it down. Make sure the tire iron is in plain sight when you're talking to him. I'm sure he'll be much more accommodating when he sees that you're serious. :thumbsup: