• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pentagon crash 9/11

Someone mentioned this to me, and then I got a link this morning.

I take no political side on this question/issue, so please don't flame me for any contrary opinions. Like an Oliver Stone movie, it might need to be taken with a grain of salt rather then literally. My apologies if it pisses anyone off, I just thought it was interesting for this sig. Please remove any presumed opinions of me from any replies or discussions. :2 cents:

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

Wow I am totally amazed by that, and although I try to stay clear of the tin-foil hats, I have to admit my difficulty in discounting the video. It would be interesting to attempt to discover the flight manifests of the AA flight from Reagan Nation Airport and see who was on the flight.

Wow that leaves me troubled... Damn it I am going to have to pull out the tin-foil hat again.

Yea, it really makes you wonder what really happened. I would like to see those videos that the FBI took from those places that had cameras near the Pentagon.

Seems to me you could make a FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) Request, since the "investigation" has been concluded. There may be issues of "National Security" but the tape from the DOT or the Marriott (or was it a Hilton) should be able to be released.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
That was posted a while ago. It was also on ebaum or something. It's pretty hard to dispute the thousands of motorists that drove past the first days.... and the original news footage...

The illuminati planned it all, alex thomas knows his shit.
America is fucked up. George bush and Tony blair are free masons. No offense to you guys, but there is something definetly going on that most the public is unaware of. www.conspiracyarchive.com

OK, my computer cuts it off before I think it ends, so I didn't see the whole vid, but...

While there are some interesting points being made, faking something like this is one hell of an undertaking.

First of all, this wasn't some remote part of the country (like where the 4th plane went down), this was over a major city. The amount of people who would have seen the actions of that morning would be in the hundereds, if not thousands. Coming up with that "scheme" is really quite ridiculous. I know the vid said there were witnesses, but with how few they show (compared to the hundreds who said they saw Flight 77) there is a good chance they are fictional people, or are simply lying.

My buddy thinks it was a missle that somehow either missed it's intended target (what that is, he doesn't know), or it was planned by Bush because the WTC were not military, and therefore he couldn't retaliate with his armed forces. Of course, my buddy also thinks Bush and the Republicans are morons. But somehow these "morons" came up with this idea at a momenents notice (while, according to some Bush sat frozen in his chair at a school in Florida) and have fooled the World for 4 years now (hey, if ther were that smart, why couldn't they fake find WMD in Iraq).

Point is, come up with more evidence and a theory of what really happened on that day, noy just bits a pieces. The vast majority of the media in the country is left leaning, and if there was a shroud of evidence it wasn't Flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon, you'd be sure Dan Rather would have been all over it.

And another thing, why doesn't anyone take credit for this website/therory? The world knows Michael Moore is a liar, but atleast he puts his name next to his lies.

W.M.D. why must we die
i support the troops not the war(my best friend is over there)
now the US can never say we havent invaded a country.
bush knew.
i hope this bites him on the ass later.

sorry if i have offended anyone(its just bullshit what we as a people dont know.) :2 cents:

ThenewAmerica said:
W.M.D. why must we die
i support the troops not the war(my best friend is over there)
now the US can never say we havent invaded a country.
bush knew.
i hope this bites him on the ass later.

Yeah, you're right, I'm sure this will be his last term as President of the United States.

pitino

are you talking to me?
the US brain-wash uncovered....

pitino said:
the US brain-wash uncovered....

its true we can only see whats in front of us .
and no sides the better(rep/dem)
i think the US is fuqed.

I live here with an open mind that it will all work out. :thumbsup:

Very Good topic here. I can only say this, I use to work for the US government and I know as a "FACT" that our government "HIDES" important information from the public, that's all I have to say.

dizzle said:
The illuminati planned it all, alex thomas knows his shit.
America is fucked up. George bush and Tony blair are free masons. No offense to you guys, but there is something definetly going on that most the public is unaware of. www.conspiracyarchive.com

Welcome to weirdo haven :rolleyes:

This whole thing has been discussed at length years ago. See this website:
http://ourworld-top.cs.com/mikegriffith1/refute.htm
or do a simple search on Google for "9/11 conspiracy" or similar.

Oh, and tigerman5? I'm really glad our governement doesn't tell us everything. No government in the world does that. That's why there are institutions like the CIA.

jod0565

Member, you member...
I had not seen that particular video before. It's more complete than another I saw a long time ago. Sad, the government thinks the truth would hurt everyone.
So, what happened to the plane?

www.infowars.com

pick up any of Alex Jones' movies about 9/11, the one world government... the coming police state

i honestly believe we are screwed, but we must live to the fullest, if we get information circulated we have some form of power at least

Hey vegas yankee, wha's up? it's like I said, I use to work for the Government. I also worked for the dept/of defense. I can't say anymore. take care.