• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
Where the hell did that come from, is that in the movie or something?

I was referring back to a post that was older than I thought. Time flies.

She's got solar powered toys, man. But they look flimsy. I don't think they're going to stand up to an active toon like Pattycake. I suggested an industrial solution. No word back yet.

My favorite quote: "I've never been a comic book reader."
I'll have an irony sandwich with a side of total fucking disbelief please.
Oh, I dunno. You don't have to get ink on your fingers to know that us nerdy fanboys are going to lap it up when you slip on the Supergirl or Batgirl costume. (Has she ever done a Wonder Woman? Or, saints preserve us, Power Girl?) I prefer to think that her closet is filled with more costumes like that than with actual comic books.

But yeah, the blog entry is definitely her audition tape for Best Girlfriend Ever fantasies. Cute, tiny, busty blond who's so excited to see the new geekfest movie with you that she squeals and dances with anticipatory delight? Tell me she doesn't know her audience.

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
Oh, I dunno. You don't have to get ink on your fingers to know that us nerdy fanboys are going to lap it up when you slip on the Supergirl or Batgirl costume. (Has she ever done a Wonder Woman? Or, saints preserve us, Power Girl?) I prefer to think that her closet is filled with more costumes like that than with actual comic books.

But yeah, the blog entry is definitely her audition tape for Best Girlfriend Ever fantasies. Cute, tiny, busty blond who's so excited to see the new geekfest movie with you that she squeals and dances with anticipatory delight? Tell me she doesn't know her audience.

She can't do Wonder Woman. The rope would drag on the ground.

I once suggested a Minnie Mouse scenario that would have made her famous, but I think she's afraid of getting arrested. No dedication.

All the blood rushes to my face when I laugh, so I have a tough time appreciating the costumes as intended. But that's alright.

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
STOP lipsyncing it's sooo fucking cringy!

I've been thinking about the lip-synching. She's stubborn, and seems to enjoy it for some baffling reason. I bet she dreams about Ryan Seacrest and Simon Cowell. There's no talking her out of it.

I think the real problem is that graph-paper pop music she likes. With the right song, she could really crank up the entertainment value. I have a suggestion, of course.

This song has everything she likes: Love, sex, masturbation, brotherhood, shopping, good housekeeping and green technology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG1QFIZW8xs&feature=relmfu

If she can get through that whole song on camera without laughing, I'll sign up for 6 months.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I have deleted a number of posts.

Notice that we don't like flame-wars and in the future, infractions can and will be handed out if you don't tone it down.

Thank you, and have fun, don't troll so much ;)

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
Well said, and thank you for moderating moderately. All trolling aside, this should be on everyone's radar:

http://teenrave.org/blog/2012/05/14/new-pattycake-zip-coming-soon/

:)

No comments on this? Has she cried "wolf" one time too many?

Or is it that nobody will be happy until she mounts an HD camera on a dildo with an LED spotlight? (Patent Pending)

Personally, I can't even watch the trailer a second time. That Kabuki Destructo-Dildo is making a noise that I just can't live with. Too many X-Files.

No comments on this? Has she cried "wolf" one time too many?

Or is it that nobody will be happy until she mounts an HD camera on a dildo with an LED spotlight? (Patent Pending)

Personally, I can't even watch the trailer a second time. That Kabuki Destructo-Dildo is making a noise that I just can't live with. Too many X-Files.

Yep, cried wolf over and over for years. no excitement now, I fully anticipate lots of swift edits and sly austin powers esq angles.

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
Yep, cried wolf over and over for years. no excitement now, I fully anticipate lots of swift edits and sly austin powers esq angles.

You nailed one there. Her editing jobs are ADHD with obsessive features. I've never heard of such a self conscious exhibitionist, even in novels.

I've never heard of such a self conscious exhibitionist, even in novels.

What about in comic books? :) Just kidding. Pattycake has always been this way to some degree or another. A curious (some would say exasperating) mix of exhibitionism and repressed Catholic girl demure sexuality. My theory is that the tease is now so much a part of her oeuvre, she has to keep doing it --- she's branded herself into a corner though at least she is exploring her dirrty side a bit more lately. We don't really want her to be like every other model on the net, now do we?

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
Just a question ? .. 4 or 5 years of the same bs you guys still find her attractive ?? ---

I have no answers. Only questions.

She won't grant me an interview no matter how much wine I buy her.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Just a question ? .. 4 or 5 years of the same bs you guys still find her attractive ?? ---

Oh she's a little cutie...just frustrating as a mother fucker. She has posted in this thread, plain and simple, she will show what she wants, when she wants, and if you don't like it, go find another site...."there are plenty of other girls out there that will give you what you're looking for".