• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

Maybe for you, but me...I want a toy in BOTH holes, and a smile on her face. I wouldn't join, just because she doesn't show the goods anyway, but to deem something "extra special", that really isn't...not for me. It's a shame too, because she is a little cutie, and from what little we've seen...it looks like it's really nice.
And to each his own. Different...um...strokes, so to say. Her newest video, Prom Night, shows virtually nothing, but it's probably my favorite of all time because the POV fantasy is so great. As I said before, she knows her audience.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
And to each his own. Different...um...strokes, so to say. Her newest video, Prom Night, shows virtually nothing, but it's probably my favorite of all time because the POV fantasy is so great. As I said before, she knows her audience.

I guess....fuck, I would settle for seeing the goods. Hell, I just want one or two CLEAR, FULL SIZE pics of the goodies....don't even care if she's rubbing one out!

Hey, it's your dime...spend it how you want.

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
I just wanna know why, even in an outdoor pool...

She never gets a tan.

Wilma Flintstone never tanned either. Ayuh.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Red heads usually don't tan. That explains Wilma.

I'm not even sure what Patty's real hair color is.

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
Someone quacked that she's a brunette. I seem to recall an old photoset with dark hair, but I don't have the patience to go looking for it.

Not even a freckle. It's a little spooky.

I'm running out of mojo. Patty needs to feed me something good.

diceman2, I don't mean to put a damper on your enthusiasm or anything, but there are 146 Pattycake galleries on this Freebabes site you found, and it's probably not going to be necessary for you to post separate links to every single one of them.