• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

More of the new Zip video:

http://**********/Patty_Cake/Pattycake/Come_To_My_Window_Zip

All in all a pretty good zip release, tho not as hardcore as many would like I think, IMHO.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
See, this is what annoys the crap out of me. The second row, second pic...that's CLEARLY her butthole, but you can barely see it, because she only shows the goods, in these crappy quality little screen captures. It's a damn shame too...she is cute, hot body, but she just won't do what needs to be done.

@ alwil: Seriously -- it's a stretch for the asking price -- you gotta wonder what she's thinking sometimes. In comparison with her other recent stuff it probably should have been a limited time release instead of a special update, given how quick the peeks and flashes come and go. It's good Pattycake quality but it is not a stray into HC territory by any means. Realistically, I give it a 6/10. In Training was much hotter imho, even the previous Ride It LTO video was more erotic, though it didn't show as much. Why should we pay $35 to see her just dance around the first one third of the video. Also, this is the first video where she really looks kinda older to me. I think its the way it was shot -- can't put my finger on it but somehow it turned out not as flattering as usual. So yeah, disappointing *for me* but maybe not for you? I can't say for sure -- your mileage may vary.

i saw the new zip vid.

REALLY great stuff for pattycake. she even quickly shows her surprisingly pretty pussy AND butthole.

it starts off with her fingering with one finger, then more with one finger, then more... and more. and then she hops onto a sybian.
all this, while showing off her ass. no tits in this one.

pretty tame after watching some hardcore anal secs with asa akira. but cool stuff nonetheless.

Yes, like I mentioned -- good for Pattycake. Interesting (and ironic too) that her latest video update is much hotter, in my view, and shows more (spreading pussy lips!) than this Zip offering does. Just goes to show you that she still reserves her best updates for members -- members who pay attention get the best that Pattycake has to offer -- you have to take the good with the bad, the strong with the weak in Patty's universe. You'll never see her doing anal or any HC, but I've learned over the years to never say never (I hope she thinks the same :) )

Thanks for the zip reviews, everyone. From the trailer it didn't look worth an extra $30 or whatever. You've confirmed that for me. Seeing all of Patty's naughty parts has never been what it's all about for me. This is a tease site after all.

The outfit and hairstyle (bed-head?) are unflattering. At least she wasn't in front of her vertical blinds this time. Is there a less sexy environment to masturbate than on a tile floor in front of white vertical blinds?

I'm cruel to be kind. If you read these boards, Patty, know that you are the greatest internet model of all time, IMO. Your beauty and creativity are unsurpassed. These are rare missteps.

Question: Does this girl EVER get fully topless in her members' area? By fully topless I mean breasts fully exposed. No nip slips, no sheer nudity, no objects obstructing her nipples. And Im talking about her regular high resolution photos. Not crappy webcam stills.