• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

Yes, there are two videos that come to mind, unfortunately they are both missing from the current site. One was called Q & A and featured Pattycake answering the question "What is your favourite colour?" to which she answers "Well Mark, my favourite colour is blue!" after which she is drenched from above in blue slime. The second is the Xmas Blooper video (c. 2007) where she tries to wish her members Happy Holidays but, cutely, keeps flubbing it and finally wishes them Season's Greetings! When her Forum was reconfigured with the new software, older posts (including the one with the blooper link) were deleted. The Q & A video used to be in her Video Archive section but that entire section has been deleted from the current site. Sorry.

:crying:

http://www.bustydigest.com/gals/pattycake/balconybeauty/
happy.gif

for a long long time i am watching this thread and i think for the first time i have something toi give back:

EDIT: Just because you found it on the internet DOES NOT mean it's public domain or fair use. You need permission from the owner of the work to publish materials, including photos, music, and artwork from their site!
You are not allowed to post any single pictures that belong to Perfect 10 on this board. Posting links to sample galleries is OK.
If it's a full photo set, full video scene, full movie, posted on a tube site that allows full videos, or if you have to post individual pictures that are on an image hosting site, it's probably violating copyrights and isn't allowed on FreeOnes.
If you have questions regarding what is allowed, please contact a moderator. Read rules here
Link deleted.

movies and full galleries from pattycake,
enjoy, lots of good stuff

Last edited by a moderator: