• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
and models who record videos of themselves masturbating....without sound!
or who lip-sync to songs and make it just CRINGY to watch :facepalm:

Ahhhh come on... What difference does it make?

You can't fuck a cartoon, man. It just ain't right.

Hope it's ok to post this. I finally found some full-sized images of Patty in a diaper. I know this isn't for everyone but I saw some interest expressed in finding more of these pics a while back on this forum. For the uninitiated, Patty had to take this set down or lose CC Bill as her payment coordinator. That's unfortunate. Diaper fetishes are not equivalent to pedophilia although I can understand how the uneducated may make that mistake.

http://real8teens.net/blog/pattycake-online-9/

Hope it's ok to post this. I finally found some full-sized images of Patty in a diaper. I know this isn't for everyone but I saw some interest expressed in finding more of these pics a while back on this forum. For the uninitiated, Patty had to take this set down or lose CC Bill as her payment coordinator. That's unfortunate. Diaper fetishes are not equivalent to pedophilia although I can understand how the uneducated may make that mistake.

Poor girl... is she incontinent!? No really, that is somewhat disturbing...

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account

This would only be funny if she dumped a load in that diaper. But cartoons don't shit.

Someone needs to go on her message board and give her some hardcore ridicule over this one, even if it is old. Seriously remedial.

Someone needs to go on her message board and give her some hardcore ridicule over this one, even if it is old. Seriously remedial.
Oh, it's very, very old. One could argue that even now (just mathematically, she has to be at least 30) she cultivates a "little girl" appeal, what with the Hello Kitty stuff and the pop song lip-synching. And of course physically, she is a very little girl. This gallery was the legendary step "too far".

She's still my favorite, though. Probably always will be.

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
Oh, it's very, very old. One could argue that even now (just mathematically, she has to be at least 30) she cultivates a "little girl" appeal, what with the Hello Kitty stuff and the pop song lip-synching. And of course physically, she is a very little girl. This gallery was the legendary step "too far".

She's still my favorite, though. Probably always will be.

She'll be hopping around in a Rainbow Brite costume at age 50. You watch. I'll be right there to roast her ass for it too.

... she cultivates a "little girl" appeal, what with the Hello Kitty stuff and the pop song lip-synching.

True, though she has all those props so why not still use some of them for background? The little girl thing is mostly receding now that she is talking dirty to us (latest video) and using toys regularly.

I don't think it was ever a popular update. IIRC many members were kinda scratching their heads at that one. She posted a potty themed photoset too once, and the reaction was also "Ewww, don't go there Pattycake."

She'll be 30 in August according to her FreeOnes Bio.

Her birthday is in September and BTW that Bio is only guessing -- no one knows her true age but I'll guess its close to 30 too, if not a smidge under.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
Her birthday is in September and BTW that Bio is only guessing -- no one knows her true age but I'll guess its close to 30 too, if not a smidge under.

Don't worry. They'll just re-draw her like Betty & Veronica. This could go on for decades.

I don't think it was ever a popular update. IIRC many members were kinda scratching their heads at that one. She posted a potty themed photoset too once, and the reaction was also "Ewww, don't go there Pattycake."

My problem is my freaky little mind has to imagine the anthropology behind this. There was malice of forethought at work there.

She thought this through. Made a list I'm sure: "The Diaper Shoot List." With a heart over the "i".

Put on the leather cape and the mask with list proudly in hand. Got in her pink Volkswagon. Told Herbie to take her to WalMart to fill that list ASAP.

Ignored the pleas of the photographer. Ignored the pleas of the webmaster. Posted the Diaper Shoot with a big smile on her face.

Either that, or she borrowed the stuff from friends and relatives with kids and didn't tell them what she was doing.

This woman has a drivers license. Credit cards. Maybe even a passport. Sleep well, suckers.

Last edited by a moderator: