• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

They're very nice pictures. I have managed to collect all of her best slips and easter eggs. I will not deny that they are great pictures. Just not worth hanging out on her site and paying a monthly fee waiting for one to show up. Not worth trudging through all the tame crap and dealing with white knights who would be just as happy to never get any slips or peeks ever. Really, it's just more of her shameless teasing. "Ooo look you can practically see my nipple!" Then we won't see anything else for months.

@luvtheladies: It's an old debate about her boobs -- if it was a tit job, it's the best I've ever seen. Please see my previous post (here) for more personal opinions. :)

@luvtheladies: It's an old debate about her boobs -- if it was a tit job, it's the best I've ever seen. Please see my previous post (here) for more personal opinions. :)
This man has never seen a tit job in real life, and has probably not seen very many boobs in real life either, lol.

It's a decent job, far better than many you'll see, but they are quite obviously fake. I think ZenArcher is just too used to these girls in pron who get butcher jobs done by bargain basement plastic surgeons.

This man has never seen a tit job in real life, and has probably not seen very many boobs in real life either, lol.

It's a decent job, far better than many you'll see, but they are quite obviously fake. I think ZenArcher is just too used to these girls in pron who get butcher jobs done by bargain basement plastic surgeons.

On whatever scale you use, it is a good job - they still have a fairly natural hang to them, which most people lose in a tit job.

I wonder how they feel. I'll give up my time and energy for everyone here to go find out.
:D

They are one of the better jobs I've seen on the Internet. It's a good thing she took care and chose an apparently excellent surgeon. The worst are where one nipple is pointed one way and the other is pointed in a completely different direction. :eek:

They are one of the better jobs I've seen on the Internet. It's a good thing she took care and chose an apparently excellent surgeon. The worst are where one nipple is pointed one way and the other is pointed in a completely different direction. :eek:

I know, I hate that. It always reminds me of this:

:why:

For your information, Sir, my wife was the first one to agree with me that Pattycake's boobs were fake -- a woman can tell and, yes, so can I. Your assumption that I am a "noobie about boobies" is completely baseless, and I'm sorry if I gave anyone the impression that I believed they were natural.

I only mentioned it because Patty has not confirmed (nor will she ever confirm IMHO) their provenance and insists that they were "enhanced" with pills. If that is true she can look forward to a higher risk of cancer in the future due to hormone therapy -- in light of those facts I'll hope and pray that they are saline bags.

You?

:why:

For your information, Sir, my wife was the first one to agree with me that Pattycake's boobs were fake -- a woman can tell and, yes, so can I. Your assumption that I am a "noobie about boobies" is completely baseless, and I'm sorry if I gave anyone the impression that I believed they were natural.

I only mentioned it because Patty has not confirmed (nor will she ever confirm IMHO) their provenance and insists that they were "enhanced" with pills. If that is true she can look forward to a higher risk of cancer in the future due to hormone therapy -- in light of those facts I'll hope and pray that they are saline bags.

You?

enhanced with pills? lol what kinda shit is that? they are obv fake, especially if you have seen the old topless pics of her..her tits looked like a sausage patty stuck onto a pancake, now they look like awesomeness slapped onto dodgeballs.

I agree -- improbable, but not implausible (there are hormone injections that will do that, although the effects I understand are temporary) -- how stupid does she think we are, right? :surprise:

The key word in your reply, however, is awesome! :D

And apologies to everyone for so much unnecessary babble -- we're here to look at Pattycake, not to see who can piss the furthest -- I shall endeavor to better resist the trolls.

And apologies to everyone for so much unnecessary babble -- we're here to look at Pattycake, not to see who can piss the furthest -- I shall endeavor to better resist the trolls.

trollface.jpg

What are you trying to say?.....

enhanced with pills? lol what kinda shit is that? they are obv fake, especially if you have seen the old topless pics of her..her tits looked like a sausage patty stuck onto a pancake, now they look like awesomeness slapped onto dodgeballs.

:1orglaugh :bowdown: :rolleyes: