• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

on more than one (more like 50) occasions i have complained about patty,here and on another forum (that is peach flavored)
i have basically stopped complaining cause i know the outcome will ever change, if i was to get 1 single topless shot from her i would go away permanantly. i just need her hands on hips,completely topless smiling at me.
it would be perfect!! and a finalization.
that's all.

on more than one (more like 50) occasions i have complained about patty,here and on another forum (that is peach flavored)
i have basically stopped complaining cause i know the outcome will ever change, if i was to get 1 single topless shot from her i would go away permanantly. i just need her hands on hips,completely topless smiling at me.
that's all.

Now that is something I'd like to see!
:thumbsup:

Like these?? Better quality would be...better, but you don't sound real picky:drool2:

i definitely didnt sound picky but seeing her face in the photo also was/is a must! plus a little better quality would be good but not necessary as much as the face is necessary

that's all.

I couldn't agree more. The Black Plaid Easter Egg came real close, but a real, unobstructed, completely topless, full-on nipples picture would be perfect.

@ZenArcher: I don't see why people are salivating over the new LTO. I mean, if you like it that much, that's fine, I'm not in the business of telling people what they should like....I'm just saying I don't know why everyone's going nuts over it. We really didn't see that much. I don't know, maybe I've just become desensitized to the wet clothing thing.

i definitely didnt sound picky but seeing her face in the photo also was/is a must! plus a little better quality would be good but not necessary as much as the face is necessary

i have this whole photoset, you can believe they're hers!

there are a number of sets video's that have yet to be free. plus i have enough money to blow on a few 24.99 subscription fees every now and then.

don't give in!!! fight tha powaaaa!!!

btw. about that progression.

from this http://galleries6.ptclassic.com/1/pattycakebed/

to this http://galleries6.ptclassic.com/15/pattycamskull/

FIVE YEARS.

...good thing i'm not 70 or something. i'm not gonna die waiting. :)

It is a watershed moment for her, content wise — just like Blue Goo 4 was, a straight on pussy shot but with wet see through action, the kind of thing she does best IMO. If one can still complain about Pattycake not showing anything after seeing this, then we're looking for two different things I guess. No biggie. I prefer to see the glass as half-full. :)

Yeah, all her white knight members just want to say that nudity would get boring after awhile....yeah, well 10 years of non-nude gets pretty damn boring after awhile too.

A video preview of "Funky Plaid:"
http://**********/Patty_Cake/Pattycake/Video_Tits_In_Mirror

@steelfree: No one knows for sure (and Pattycake sure isn't telling) but the conventional wisdom is 27 - 29.

@BTFU85: I'm not sure that White Knights are saying that exactly, they're still men with libidos, right? I think it's a matter of degree. If we're honest with each other and are paying attention, constant exposure to HC desensitizes you to it. Tease is, in my view, sometimes frustrating and annoying, but the peeks you seem to like have more impact if they come only once in awhile. Pattycake's approach to erotica is not instant gratification, but then I'm :horse: Right?

Yeah....there's just a line you can cross when it stops being teasing and just gets annoying (in my opinion). I just think an unobstructed, full-on view once in a blue moon would be nice.

Yeah, all her white knight members just want to say that nudity would get boring after awhile....yeah, well 10 years of non-nude gets pretty damn boring after awhile too.

Yeah....there's just a line you can cross when it stops being teasing and just gets annoying (in my opinion). I just think an unobstructed, full-on view once in a blue moon would be nice.

Amen! :clap:

By the time she decides to do that she'll either be growing older, and losing what she's even hiding/teasing, or we'll all be too old to give a damn anymore. :dunno: :horse: