• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

Has anyone checked out the new premium yet and if so could you give me a quick rundown of it? I just want to know if it has any thing that interests me enough to buy it.

Has anyone checked out the new premium yet and if so could you give me a quick rundown of it? I just want to know if it has any thing that interests me enough to buy it.

How the fuck are we supposed to know what interests you, brainiac? Can you not make a decision based on the pictures posted above?? Typical Millennial ;)

How the fuck are we supposed to know what interests you, brainiac? Can you not make a decision based on the pictures posted above?? Typical Millennial ;)

LOL, so true. I can't speak for themselves but I'll say this, judging by the fact that Patty takes a facial in this video, suck a 20??!! inch cuck, fingers her pussy with 3 fingers, gets covered in cum, this is easily in her top 5 videos of all-time, if not the best she ever made.

I believe the facts speak for themselves and the video is worth it, 100%. :)

Patty got 5(or more if we're lucky) years left in her career, she is getting more and more naughty and kinky, she has an incredible body with a butt to make any man drool, it's time to support her like never before and have the next 5 best years of our lives. ;)

170322%20(9).jpg

"the facts speak for themselves" but I don't think you understand the facts. She doesn't takes a facial because that is not a dick, so she doesn't suck or play with a dick, much less she gets covered in cum. this is just another one of those unfortunate goo on her face videos that I've never read of anyone been a fan off ( yeah another goo video! ).
You say she has 5 more years on her "career" if we are lucky, I say she has 5 more years on her "career" if she's lucky.
I say, don't buy, don't join, she always disappoints.

This is not the best attempt at trolling that I've seen. You're writing weak counter-arguments to provoke reactions and trigger people for your own fun but your arguments are so weak it is useless answering them. You sound like a 8 years old that is frustrated because his parents sent him to his room. Sad!

And you're 42 years old. Man up. Stop crying like a baby, man up.

This is not the best attempt at trolling that I've seen. You're writing weak counter-arguments to provoke reactions and trigger people for your own fun but your arguments are so weak it is useless answering them. You sound like a 8 years old that is frustrated because his parents sent him to his room. Sad!

And you're 42 years old. Man up. Stop crying like a baby, man up.

Personally, I wouldn't trust any bio info for forum members.

...because we've heard all of this before. It gets annoying. Move on, go away, get on with life and find something else to moan about. We get it, we do, but when you've repeated what's been said if people WANT to spend the cash they will. In nearly EVERY damn single model thread there's someone stating the same type of thing. It gets very boring after awhile.

Those thighs, dear lord. I wish for a continuation of the set of her taking off the boots, oiling herself, those amazing legs and using a dildo, with a footjob finish. Like a special pink power ranger power :D

08.jpg

LOL, so true. I can't speak for themselves but I'll say this, judging by the fact that Patty takes a facial in this video, suck a 20??!! inch cuck, fingers her pussy with 3 fingers, gets covered in cum, this is easily in her top 5 videos of all-time, if not the best she ever made.

I believe the facts speak for themselves and the video is worth it, 100%. :)

Patty got 5(or more if we're lucky) years left in her career, she is getting more and more naughty and kinky, she has an incredible body with a butt to make any man drool, it's time to support her like never before and have the next 5 best years of our lives. ;)

View attachment 541410

fake cum does not = Facial ~ a 20 inch cock? = Not real ~ covered in cum = because in the history of the world has anyone cum that much ever? stop

You seem to be a connoisseur of cum and cocks, sir. Good for you.

I love when videos tell stories. Pattycake did a great job with this one. Though, just my personal preference, I do like Pink Patty Ranger more than Belle Cake.

I would've loved a premium video of the Patty Ranger vs Shellshock.

tumblr_njm04jfMNy1tbyekno1_500.jpg

A lad can dream...

SexyPattycake

Official Checked Star Member
it's not fantasy it's common sense. even in fantasy nobody cums 11 gallons of jizz!

Henceforth all fantasies must adhere to the strict "Common Sense Guidelines" decreed by... some dude on the internet. Please submit your fantasies to him for approval/rejection. :flaccid:
Or... and this may sound crazy... you could just enjoy what you like and not be a dick to people who enjoy something different than you. Whatevs :wiggle:

And for anyone who actually cares, it was closer to 2 gallons. ;) :cool: