• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
I really need a link to the animated GIF for Touch Down I. That ass has stories to tell, and I'm just the guy to make them come to life.

Pattycake posted a new blog! I love how eloquently she talks about her sex toys! lol

http://www.sexypattycake.com/blog/

Nice hair.

Anybody ever notice the huge eye teeth on her? Could it be that I have this cartoon theory all wrong?

... Claudia?

Oh yeah! -- you, and many others.

That blarney lad Whiff 'O Greeny was right, I couldn't stay away -- but just a few comments then I'll be on vacation again. This "webcam" exemplifies both the best and worst that Pattycake has to offer us. First it is a definite low in Pattycake's appearance. This looks like it was shot 5 or 6 years ago when her hair was in those shitty curls (dark roots too :facepalm: ) and she was using that horrible studio location. That hideous green bedspread and really now, be honest, has anyone else been completely freaked out by that spiky dildo? Is that really sexy to you? It gives me the shaky-shits every time I see it even though I'm sure it's soft silicone. Her make up was also pretty bad, she looked tired to me too. The good part of the webcam is the dildo play, and I am surprised that she shot this so long ago because it has some real steam to it. Good girl. :drool2: So, as usual, a mixed bag from her and not out of place as it was made so long ago. The eventual upcoming video looks to be the real winner here with the close ups of that moist pussy. Lets hope Pattycake doesn't wait another five years to release that! :rolleyes:

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
Oh yeah! -- you, and many others.

That blarney lad Whiff 'O Greeny was right, I couldn't stay away -- but just a few comments then I'll be on vacation again. This "webcam" exemplifies both the best and worst that Pattycake has to offer us. First it is a definite low in Pattycake's appearance. This looks like it was shot 5 or 6 years ago when her hair was in those shitty curls (dark roots too :facepalm: ) and she was using that horrible studio location. That hideous green bedspread and really now, be honest, has anyone else been completely freaked out by that spiky dildo? Is that really sexy to you? It gives me the shaky-shits every time I see it even though I'm sure it's soft silicone. Her make up was also pretty bad, she looked tired to me too. The good part of the webcam is the dildo play, and I am surprised that she shot this so long ago because it has some real steam to it. Good girl. :drool2: So, as usual, a mixed bag from her and not out of place as it was made so long ago. The eventual upcoming video looks to be the real winner here with the close ups of that moist pussy. Lets hope Pattycake doesn't wait another five years to release that! :rolleyes:

Arrrr.

Do you have any idea how many Whiffs had to die to make that bedspread?

She's not tired. She's just been eating a lot of Scooby Snacks. My eyes have a similar pallor. Pay no attention. In fact, it's a personal goal to share Scooby Snacks with Pattycake. Ya know... From one cartoon to another.