• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

Glad to see Pattycake post here again and I stand by what I said. It's time she express herself as the beautiful woman she is and less the candy-coated toy doll. Only time will tell but for now I must take a break. Here's to a sexy 2013 Pattycake :)

have to agree that the lip synch and fairy land backgrounds are for kids and not for someone that just hit 30. She looks way better dressed up as a hot woman, let's hope we get more of this

I've never been one for fake tits, frankly there's only maybe a handful of ladies I like with bolt ons. Pattycake is one of them (though she will probably never admit that she's got fake boobs), but frankly i've been getting bored of her stuff. Always been a fan but things are getting a little monotonous & well the childish approach (though fun) I feel should be ditched and perhaps a more mature/sexy look adopted

Don't get me wrong, i'm not chanting "hardcore hardcore" or explicit nudity or anything like that. I like glamour models, just think she should re-do her image after all this time.

SexyPattycake

Official Checked Star Member
I readily acknowledge that my brand of erotica is frustrating for some. It's not for everyone. I aim to please those who wish to be teased. If it's too much for you to handle, then maybe I'm just not the girl for you. Take a break or move on to something that revs your engine. I wouldn't hold it against you. Follow your heart...or your hard on. That's what it's there for! :)

I readily acknowledge that my brand of erotica is frustrating for some. It's not for everyone. I aim to please those who wish to be teased. If it's too much for you to handle, then maybe I'm just not the girl for you. Take a break or move on to something that revs your engine. I wouldn't hold it against you. Follow your heart...or your hard on. That's what it's there for! :)

I have to admit that I follow my hard-on to you and that sweet round bubble butt of yours. keep bringing it and bouncing it ;)

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account

:iloveyou::goodpost:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Come on, you really think she's getting fucked? I mean, I'm sure she DOES get fucked...but is it likely there is really a cock sliding in her, or is it the person in the fingering pics, just dry humping her?

WhiffOfGreen

Closed Account
Come on, you really think she's getting fucked? I mean, I'm sure she DOES get fucked...but is it likely there is really a cock sliding in her, or is it the person in the fingering pics, just dry humping her?

Of course it's fake.

I think it's encumbent upon us to speculate, though.

Gene Simmons. In full makeup.

Mr. Daystar

You guys are fucked up! At least make it hot...Aaliyah Love with a strap on.

Mr. Daystar