• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pattycake / Patty Cake

Has anyone seen the Pattycake "Tongue Tickled" video? Is it worth buying or not? I need a review.

For Pattycake, it's pretty fucking awesome ... off the charts in her rather restricted world of Internet tease. It's not HC by a long shot (nothing she shoots ever is) but the eroticity (is that a word?) was really high. If you like her it is very satisfying!

I think it's funny I've been checking every few months for years now and this chick will NEVER go full. Why should she? she's getting rich teasing.

Patty's won me over with that Easter Bunny bj and cum shot. Creative, cooky, and (now I see it) sexy. Another words, trademark Patty. I'll be signing up for the first time in 8 months. With that and the new zip, it's no wonder her Freeones ranking has been rising lately.

I think it's funny I've been checking every few months for years now and this chick will NEVER go full. Why should she? she's getting rich teasing.

She has a unique style brought about, in no small part, by being an Internet model in the early days of the genre -- c.2001 if I recall, tho I saw her earlier than that on another site (amateur photos), and I think that spark of interest pushed her along. Many do not know or realize that she has had followers for over 12 years -- sure, it's been a slow reveal to now -- but, looking back, it's been worth it for us that have been paying attention all that time.

:yoda: