• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PartyHardcore gone crazy vol 9 busty brunette

No harm in doing so. What contact email do you have for them?

if you go to their site.. for example messy-wrestling, there is a support email link at the top of the page. Click on that and you get a page with FAQ, Member Cancel, and one called Content, Tech and Business. Click on the last one and you get an email form. In the Subject dropdown, you can select Movies & Talents.
Guess you just have to describe her best you can. For messy-wrestling she was in the episode called
Muddy Wrestling: Busty Satin, Leather/Denim & Casual Slam - 3 Amateur Battles - Audience vs Audience
It should be easy to describe her from there.

Tainster has the same sort of system for emailing.
I think we need to also stress in these emails that we want to see those tits out of the bra too.. Not just more appearances with her shirt buttoned up to her chin and dancing with her friend in the background. :D
Who knows? It was viewer feedback that kept them bringing back Miss Skinny (who was completely useless, btw)

if you go to their site.. for example messy-wrestling, there is a support email link at the top of the page. Click on that and you get a page with FAQ, Member Cancel, and one called Content, Tech and Business. Click on the last one and you get an email form. In the Subject dropdown, you can select Movies & Talents.
Guess you just have to describe her best you can. For messy-wrestling she was in the episode called
Muddy Wrestling: Busty Satin, Leather/Denim & Casual Slam - 3 Amateur Battles - Audience vs Audience
It should be easy to describe her from there.

Tainster has the same sort of system for emailing.
I think we need to also stress in these emails that we want to see those tits out of the bra too.. Not just more appearances with her shirt buttoned up to her chin and dancing with her friend in the background. :D
Who knows? It was viewer feedback that kept them bringing back Miss Skinny (who was completely useless, btw)

Thanks

I got the response that The wrestling girls are not typical models, so we don't generally have the same connection with them, but all i can do is pass the request along to our production team and see if they can get her back
Not too encouraging.

Doesn't look good. Don't see her there. Of course, all her annoying friends who are in everything tainster does and always do nothing but try to get camera face time are there as usual.
I wish they'd get rid of them.

They need to be convinced to bring her back for at least some topless games.
I tried sending tainster an email but got an error after sending when the page refreshed, so not sure if it actually got sent. It would be nicer if they had a normal email address where you could attach a picture of her instead of trying to describe the girl from 11 parties ago.

And get rid of her blonde friend from the last picture. LOL. That girl is now in almost everything they do and she does nothing but run around getting in the way trying to make sure she is on camera the whole time she is there.

hehe, funny. Your answer is a lot better than the one I got. I got this reply from them today..

Thanks for your interest - that model Zuzu hasn't been around for a while, so we're not sure if she's doing work. All I can do is put in the request to production and see if they can get some more scenes with her, but at this point it's probably unlikely.

Tainster support team

What all this does show is that all the girls in the audience are hired models. In the olden days I think the plants were hired (obviously), and some girls were amateurs who were paid to do things, but lots of the audience members were groups of girls on a night out. PH was like a thing you would visit with your mates. Now it seems all the groups of girls who stand around doing nothing are hired to be there, which is why the strippers never get the random audience members involved any more. I also strongly suspect they are filming these things in batches during the daytime, and not giving away any alcohol, which is why the atmosphere is so rubbish at every party now.