• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PartyHardcore gone crazy vol 9 busty brunette

The pics are from Partyhardcore gone crazy vol 9 part 2. But there was no live action of what happened in the video...

Thanks for the info. Do what I can to find more about her for sure. Hopefully she'll do something new and it will make everyone's search
much easier! Now that she's at least had interaction with a guy, there's more hope!

It's not like the guys try anything with any of them anyways.

And on a side note, I'm probably crazy, but it really does seem like they shot this new party right after they shot the one before. A lot of the same girls and quite a few wearing very similar clothing to what they were wearing last party.

I'd swear that more than half the girls in each party are repeat girls, some of whom have been to the past 5-10 parties. In fact, a few of the amateur girls are starting to wear those shiny outfits that tainster promote. And some of the girls are actually filming the action (lack of) now. I guess it's quick cash and knowing that nothing will happen is what persuades them to come back.

Aw man, of course in this latest update one of the girls lifts her shirt up (with bra on) and motorboats her. Of course, this is only seen from the distance and moments after they cut away from the close-up. Good 'ole tainster editing for ya. This happens at about 17:20 in the Lesbo Cam.

Her friends are pretty hot as well! http://i.tainster.com/scenes/partyhardcore.com/ph/2014-09-22/142.jpg
Particularly the blonde. The camera keeps focusing on her and her beautiful breasts. She got taken up to the stage by a stripper and grinded really hot. All we need is for a stripper to really go for them and who knows what will happen! But sadly they all seem gay nowadays.

The strippers never do go for them though nowadays, that's half the problem. In the olden days Ales or Eric or Neo would've had those tits out at a minimum, maybe got her to do more. They would've put in some effort. The dickheads they have now just go straight to the plants and fuck them. They have no game.

This girl has got to be the holy grail of PH girls
Hope she sticks around into 2015 and they can get a little more action out of her. Nudity at least.
The shower scene where she pulled her bra completely down but kept her back to the camera made me want to punch my monitor.

This girl has got to be the holy grail of PH girls
Hope she sticks around into 2015 and they can get a little more action out of her. Nudity at least.
The shower scene where she pulled her bra completely down but kept her back to the camera made me want to punch my monitor.

ahahahahah

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...