• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PartyHardcore gone crazy vol 9 busty brunette

What all this does show is that all the girls in the audience are hired models. In the olden days I think the plants were hired (obviously), and some girls were amateurs who were paid to do things, but lots of the audience members were groups of girls on a night out. PH was like a thing you would visit with your mates. Now it seems all the groups of girls who stand around doing nothing are hired to be there, which is why the strippers never get the random audience members involved any more. I also strongly suspect they are filming these things in batches during the daytime, and not giving away any alcohol, which is why the atmosphere is so rubbish at every party now.

Pretty much spot on. Most of the girls present in ph parties are also seen in allwam, messywrestling and dso. They are hired models/amateurs that are asked to come to future events for their sites. Any new girl at a party is probably a friend of an already hired model. This is one major reason why the 'parties' are so shit. Hired models who attend regularly knowing comfortably that the strippers won't try anything on them.

Back to the girl in this thread. Her friends are still going to these parties so hopefully she is still around. But now she won't actually do anything in a party unless she agrees to do so beforehand, which I doubt. What I really want is that footage of her blowing the stripper in her first ever party! (PH gone crazy vol 9 i think) That's probably one of the few exceptions in recent parties of a hired model/amateur getting involved in action.

Pretty much spot on. Most of the girls present in ph parties are also seen in allwam, messywrestling and dso. They are hired models/amateurs that are asked to come to future events for their sites. Any new girl at a party is probably a friend of an already hired model. This is one major reason why the 'parties' are so shit. Hired models who attend regularly knowing comfortably that the strippers won't try anything on them.

Back to the girl in this thread. Her friends are still going to these parties so hopefully she is still around. But now she won't actually do anything in a party unless she agrees to do so beforehand, which I doubt. What I really want is that footage of her blowing the stripper in her first ever party! (PH gone crazy vol 9 i think) That's probably one of the few exceptions in recent parties of a hired model/amateur getting involved in action.

yes! I agree!

the "newest" DSO All-Night Love Lounge Part 1 - Cam 1 is a party from 4! years ago. they put up a party from the past marked as new. and i wrote a very angry support ticket about this. these EROMAXX guys are just a big pile of crap now.

They have done this for the last every other episode... Just look at the girls and you can see that it is "old style". Also the pictures doesn't match up with the video. Dunno what they are doing...

Post them all. Or im the links to the images u found. Particularly Luic Vencolva. She is smoking hot

- - - Updated - - -

Post them all. Or im the links to the images u found. Particularly Luic Vencolva. She is smoking hot

I'm a bit surprised that girls like this and more of the other partyhardcore, dso, messy-wrestling "dancing" girls that we see appearing a lot aren't all over the webcam sites.
They're obviously into using the look of their bodies for money, so it's surprising we don't see them all over sites like mfc and livejasmin. Some of them could probably make a lot more money there than they do for dancing and doing light cock play in ph and dso.

For the second time, I've had to come in here and delete a bunch of posts because of complaints.

The posts going back and forth in here bordered on posting personal information and/or stalking.

Also, don't post links to your personal social pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).

If you want to post pics, then do it like a normal person:
  1. post attchments (but don't do a whole bunch at once, or you'll get a post count spam infraction)
  2. create a gallery page on Imgur, or whatever image host you prefer.

^ please dont start this again.
if someone has something to share then share. but dont start these childish games like that guy.

This thread is getting out of hand.

I understand people want an ID, but as a mod, part of my job is to enforce the board rules. One of the most important rules is to ensure that a performer not have her "personal information" revealed.

With that said, here is what everyone needs to understand:
  1. No more discussion about her "personal" social media site(s).
  2. No more discussion about what a member posted, or what he claimed.

This thread was created to find an ID, and nothing more, so if I find any more nonsense in here, I will delete this thread and inform the other mods to delete any new threads on this same request.

Agreed. This is about id'ing her on her known sites and finding others on which she may have done work or may be working for now, not digging into her personal space, which is just creepy and of no use to us here.
Let's keep to the original spirit of the thread, for the majority of us who just want to find other vids she may have done (and of course making sure tainster knows we want to see more ;) )
There was some good stuff found earlier in the thread. Who knows, maybe more to come. :)

look what Ive found in the new Update on messy wrestling

71.jpg144.jpg146.jpg

havnt found the scene online till now

Attachments

• 159.jpg
    159.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,773
  • 166.jpg
    166.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,795
Last edited by a moderator:
There is just no luck with this girl. In this episode of messy wrestling she is totally willing to go full on topless. Obviously there is a script sort of thing for this because you can see them allowing the other to strip them... but the girl she was against was totally useless.
The brunette stripped her opponent (the blonde). But when it was time for the blonde to strip our girl she couldn't do it right. First she almost passed out from being tired. She was just laying there and the brunette was looking around like "wtf". So they had to bring the blonde a glass of water in the middle of the match. Then they went at it again finally and the blonde was supposed to be ripping "our girl"'s clothes off, but she couldn't do it right... Finally at the very end she unhooked "our girl"'s bra and took it off, but then the match was over... Basically it is 20 minutes of video. The blonde finally figured out how to strip "our girl" AFTER the 19 minute mark so there is ONE minute of her out of the bra... The tits are finally out, but totally covered in mud.. LOL. It's like there is a curse going on here.
Anyway, I would say email the support mail link on their site and say it was great to have her on again, but request her to be on the oil wrestling one.

There is just no luck with this girl. In this episode of messy wrestling she is totally willing to go full on topless. Obviously there is a script sort of thing for this because you can see them allowing the other to strip them... but the girl she was against was totally useless.
The brunette stripped her opponent (the blonde). But when it was time for the blonde to strip our girl she couldn't do it right. First she almost passed out from being tired. She was just laying there and the brunette was looking around like "wtf". So they had to bring the blonde a glass of water in the middle of the match. Then they went at it again finally and the blonde was supposed to be ripping "our girl"'s clothes off, but she couldn't do it right... Finally at the very end she unhooked "our girl"'s bra and took it off, but then the match was over... Basically it is 20 minutes of video. The blonde finally figured out how to strip "our girl" AFTER the 19 minute mark so there is ONE minute of her out of the bra... The tits are finally out, but totally covered in mud.. LOL. It's like there is a curse going on here.
Anyway, I would say email the support mail link on their site and say it was great to have her on again, but request her to be on the oil wrestling one.

Agreed, it's becoming farcical now. Fate is against us. However, hope dies last!