• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official checked Star Member thread

freeones_regina

Administrator
Another new OCSM just came in, it is Sandra London and her profile is here.

Her fansign is a bit blurry and dark, maybe we'll get a better one in the future ;)

Attachments

• SandraLondon.jpg
    SandraLondon.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 179

Sensual Triplets

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
We have a new OCSM today, well not just one but 3 hot babes at the same time, it's a triplet!! How often does that happen huh!

They call themselves Sensual triplets and you can find their profile here.
Hello FreeOnes guys and girls :p

This is Jessy, the girl that you see in the middle. I am very :wiggle: and happy to be here. Hope you will enjoy the content and we will have a great ride together. (I love rides) hehe

Kiss

TAYSTEVENS

HEY GUYS !! Thank you all so much for your votes I know round two ends soon I have been in detroit and havent had access to internet. It seems I have dropped a couple spots in my best cam girl category and havent moved in adult model. I even had a sign at the game yesterday that said "brett makes me wet" and i had www.vote4tay.com on there lol. ! I really hope to win one of these categories. I finally got internet leaving detroit today.. but wanted to thank you all for your continued voting. When I get home ill be able to take more time to go through the posts im driving from detroit so be home later today ! And my gallery is up for you guys :) here on freeones !
Here is my blog post for you guys :

Hey guys !! Well its getting around that time again. The snow has fallen lol esp in Minnesota so has the roof lol... Im actually on the airplane right now on my way to detroit to see the vikings play in the lions stadium since the metrodome collapsed when starting to write this blog bug the last couple days in detroit i havent been able to use the internet to finish it so im finishing it on this lovely tuesday !. But the snow just reminded me that its Xmas time and I hope you are all enjoying the holidays and enjoying the fun stuff to do in the snow. I cant believe how crazy this trip was the snow was unreal ! But it was beautiful its so pretty when it falls and with my fuzzy boots I just feel like a snow bunny lol. So i say let it snow let it snow let it snow. Im from Toronto Canada so I know all about snow and crazy snow storms but to see the metrodome roof collapse like that wow.

So I came to Minny in the middle of a snow storm and then left to see the game in detroit. Hopefully this plane lands safe (it did) and hopefully I make it to the game (i did) and you see me bouncing around on Tv for the vikings ( i was lol). Me and Allen exchanged a few looks and me and favre waved and henderson had a crush on me i think. Now you know im driven lol ! Im a true vikings fan to endure everything I just endured lol.

Now, I know santa has me on his naughty list but him and I have an agreement lol. Ive been very naughty but he likes it. I love sitting on his lap lol that dirty old man lol. Have you all been naughty or nice ? Whats the naughtiest thing youve done this year and the nicest ? Id love to hear that lol. Ive been very naughty so I'll pick one of the naughty things ive done for instance, masturbating on a plane under the blanket and having one of the best mile high orgasms ever ! As for being nice, I feel like I do something nice every day. I just wanna put smiles on peoples faces. I pay it forward and I do everything I can for family,friends, strangers. I just want to make everyone happy sometimes I try super hard I know I cant save the world in a day but I sure can try right ? Boobies for world peace lol.

I hope you all have an amazing xmas but this is just one post before xmas..when they called me in for the job of santas little helper I had no idea what was in store for me lol I was santas big busted helper. I had a great time doing these pics and remember free fanclub members get acess to alllll my pics and vids and im uploading this very very naughty set to the free fanclub so grab ure free screenname and lets spread (literally) the holiday cheer ! You will love this stuff. I sure know how to hold a big ..ummm.. candy cane lol. :) Hope you like more to come.

Also, dont stop voting for me in the freeones competition please I really want to win best adult model and best cam girl so VOTE HERE this means a lot to me and I thank you all that take the time to vote every day, it doesnt go unnoticed and def not unrewareded because if I win its a free boobie and oil show for everyone its time to get messy !

Love you tons,

xoxo

Tay aka santas little (big boobied) helper
xmasblog3.jpg

xmasblog4.jpg

xmasblog5.jpg

xmasblog6.jpg

xmasblog1.jpg

xmasblog2.jpg

georges

Staff member
those are some gorgeous pics tay :hatsoff: you look marvellous in them

Omg Taylor your dog is such a cutie! =) I want him hehe and of course you are look gorgeous!

HEY GUYS !! Thank you all so much for your votes I know round two ends soon I have been in detroit and havent had access to internet. It seems I have dropped a couple spots in my best cam girl category and havent moved in adult model. I even had a sign at the game yesterday that said "brett makes me wet" and i had www.vote4tay.com on there lol. ! I really hope to win one of these categories. I finally got internet leaving detroit today.. but wanted to thank you all for your continued voting. When I get home ill be able to take more time to go through the posts im driving from detroit so be home later today ! And my gallery is up for you guys :) here on freeones !
Here is my blog post for you guys :

Hey guys !! Well its getting around that time again. The snow has fallen lol esp in Minnesota so has the roof lol... Im actually on the airplane right now on my way to detroit to see the vikings play in the lions stadium since the metrodome collapsed when starting to write this blog bug the last couple days in detroit i havent been able to use the internet to finish it so im finishing it on this lovely tuesday !. But the snow just reminded me that its Xmas time and I hope you are all enjoying the holidays and enjoying the fun stuff to do in the snow. I cant believe how crazy this trip was the snow was unreal ! But it was beautiful its so pretty when it falls and with my fuzzy boots I just feel like a snow bunny lol. So i say let it snow let it snow let it snow. Im from Toronto Canada so I know all about snow and crazy snow storms but to see the metrodome roof collapse like that wow.

So I came to Minny in the middle of a snow storm and then left to see the game in detroit. Hopefully this plane lands safe (it did) and hopefully I make it to the game (i did) and you see me bouncing around on Tv for the vikings ( i was lol). Me and Allen exchanged a few looks and me and favre waved and henderson had a crush on me i think. Now you know im driven lol ! Im a true vikings fan to endure everything I just endured lol.

Now, I know santa has me on his naughty list but him and I have an agreement lol. Ive been very naughty but he likes it. I love sitting on his lap lol that dirty old man lol. Have you all been naughty or nice ? Whats the naughtiest thing youve done this year and the nicest ? Id love to hear that lol. Ive been very naughty so I'll pick one of the naughty things ive done for instance, masturbating on a plane under the blanket and having one of the best mile high orgasms ever ! As for being nice, I feel like I do something nice every day. I just wanna put smiles on peoples faces. I pay it forward and I do everything I can for family,friends, strangers. I just want to make everyone happy sometimes I try super hard I know I cant save the world in a day but I sure can try right ? Boobies for world peace lol.

I hope you all have an amazing xmas but this is just one post before xmas..when they called me in for the job of santas little helper I had no idea what was in store for me lol I was santas big busted helper. I had a great time doing these pics and remember free fanclub members get acess to alllll my pics and vids and im uploading this very very naughty set to the free fanclub so grab ure free screenname and lets spread (literally) the holiday cheer ! You will love this stuff. I sure know how to hold a big ..ummm.. candy cane lol. :) Hope you like more to come.

Also, dont stop voting for me in the freeones competition please I really want to win best adult model and best cam girl so VOTE HERE this means a lot to me and I thank you all that take the time to vote every day, it doesnt go unnoticed and def not unrewareded because if I win its a free boobie and oil show for everyone its time to get messy !

Love you tons,

xoxo

Tay aka santas little (big boobied) helper
xmasblog3.jpg

xmasblog4.jpg

xmasblog5.jpg

xmasblog6.jpg

xmasblog1.jpg

xmasblog2.jpg

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Welcome aboard ladies!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Hello FreeOnes guys and girls :p

This is Jessy, the girl that you see in the middle. I am very :wiggle: and happy to be here. Hope you will enjoy the content and we will have a great ride together. (I love rides) hehe

Kiss

Hi and welcome Jessy, ... hope to see more of you around the boards, .. and the other triplets too lol.

TAYSTEVENS

wow wow wow guys !! THANK YOU soo much for getting me into round three for best adult model and best cam girl and best ocsm ! This means soo soo much to me. I didnt get to see where I placed before midnight last night (longday) but im really thankful for everyone here thats done so much to keep me going. I know im not as well known as many of these girls but its so nice to have your support thank you soo soo much. :) I really hope to win one of them !! I was number 4 last i checked for best adult model which means a lot to me.. and best cam girl and ocsm im not 100% sure. But YAAY ! Im honoured
Here is once again a blog post for you guys :)..its called

WHAT MAKES ME HOT AND BOTHERED :)

Hi Hi guys... I want to thank you all for all your support and love and concern. Its been a tough couple months and its gonna get a bit tougher but I will always be strong and bounce back :). Nothing stops me im too driven and too supported by such awesome people to ever give up. :) Its good to have some real good people in your corner. Its always funny cause when times get tough thats when you see whos really there for you.

Anyways, Ive been having such a great time on cam getting to know all of you and meeting all of you theres tons of great things that have happend this year and people that I have met that are just kick ass ! I dont know what it is lately but ive been super horny. Im single and just havent had too much time to date and been so preoccupied that my horny time took a back seat lol. But latley all i've wanted to do is rub one out lol (hahah im like a girl in a boys locker room). Little things have been making me sooo horny. LOL so im gonna be a little naughty here ! Its almost xmas so why not its ok if im naughty. The other day I was driving in my car and the revving of the engine was actually making my pussy wet. Im thinking wow Tay its time to get laid lol hahah. So here are a few things that make me hot and bothered in the bedroom.

1. I love when a guy talks dirty to me.. in the bedroom its the biggest turn on ever. In the bedroom I'm very spontaneous and open minded

2. Dirty Morning Sex.. its yummy, its dirty, its raw. I love that I can just wake up in the morning turn over and get fucked !

3. I love my hair pulled and my ass spanked. Its great... doing it doggy with my hair pulled its the ultimate turn on !

4. Oily fun !!.. Bring it on .. I love slipping and slidng in the bedroom bodies oiled up boobies sliding every where.. that gives the ultimate titty fuck !

5. Last but certainly not least... BLOW JOBS.. I love to recieve (what girl doesnt) But more so I love to give head ! I love looking up in a guys eyes when I know hes about to explode alll over my face tits and mouth. CUM I LOVE IT !

I dont know why im being so naughty but I know you boys love love love it. So come join me at my free fanclub and lets get naughty !! I will be uploading some extremely naughty never before seen pics and vids so get your free screenname and get in on it right now !!

Make sure you guys keep voting for me in miss freeones round three is the most important and I really would love to win so please keep your voting up at www.vote4tay.com. If you register free at freeones your votes are worth 5 times more so please register and vote for me.

See you all soon

xoxo

Tay

tealblog1.jpg

tealblog2.jpg

tealblog3.jpg