• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official checked Star Member thread

freeones_regina

Administrator
One more new OCSM today and that is Emma Ink.
Her profile can be found here.

Attachments

• EmmaInk.jpg
    EmmaInk.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 287

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
thanks for the welcome guys ! once again guys thank you soo much for your votes.. it seems ive dropped a couple spots in best adult model.. that category and cam girl mean the most to me. I wish there was a counter or something that we could see how far we have come. I know its my first year in the contest and am happy to be a part of it and among such great girls, but that wont stop me from trying to win :). I really hope to gain your votes in that category and I hope that we all get to know each other better. I first heard about this contest from vicky vette last year and it made me want to be a part of it. I hope to make round three Here are some pics for you guys !

Keep voting
www.vote4tay.com

upload1.jpg

upload2.jpg

upload3.jpg

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys :) just wanted to thank you all for your continued voting ! Here is my blog post for you guys :)

Hey guys...well this is the first time im heading somewhere COLDER then Toronto lol. I havent been feeling great lately and have a lot going on but got these tickets a while ago and am super excited to go to the game on Sunday. I will be sure to try to catch the cameramens eyes like I did at the buffallo game I went to. I will be first row at the 50 yard line section 109 ! Keep your eyes out for me ! Maybe I can distract Brett lol :)

I have never been to Minny and actually am really looking forward to seeing the city itself.. of course the mall of america but I know minny has beautiful things :) to see and do ! Im excited. I know that its going to be covered in snow but I have my fuzzy warm boots and tight fitting sweaters and I am ready !!

Please keep voting for me HERE there are 6 more days to advance to the third round and I have to be in top 25 for miss freeones and the top 15 in all other categories. SO please please www.vote4tay.com I need you guys !!

Make sure you all get your free screename cause I have a few suprises this weekend @ the free fanclub ! Who says I cant wear a bikini to the game ? LOL :) Keep posted guys and I will be online this weekend as well. SO make sure you keep your eyes posted on the tv then on me on your computers.

Love you lots

xoxo

Tay

desktopfuzzy2.jpg

fuzzy1.jpg

fuzzy2.jpg

fuzzy3.jpg