• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
You should think about posting the results when you announce the winner. Just a thought

i dont because its doesnt really matter how much the girls win by. we congratulate the winner because it is a contest and we're showing appreciation to her, but I don't want to make it about how much the girls lost by. I don't want the non-winners to feel like losers. I share the score when asked because it's not like it's a secret. it's not hard to find out and I usually only tell the top scores because I think that's all anyone really cares about and this way I don't have to make a big deal about the women who didn't do so well this week.

Don't know how it works now.I have logged in only a few times in past 3 years, but I'll nominate the one and only Miss Hybrid. Miss, even if you are not contesting, you are still my OCSM for life and you know it.

J

ban-one

Works for panties
This is gonna be a tough week if they show up

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Don't know how it works now.I have logged in only a few times in past 3 years, but I'll nominate the one and only Miss Hybrid. Miss, even if you are not contesting, you are still my OCSM for life and you know it.

J

thats exactly how to do it and we certainly appreciate ever nomination, but Miss has taken herself out of the running.

Can you give us the green light to vote jitna? we have 5 noms.

consider the light green

Amedee Vause
Briana Lee
Mandy Flores
Alley Baggett
Andi Land

start the voting!

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
I am giving the naughty Andi Land chance to redeem herself.

Doc, that's a nom.

I will vote for my nom Andi...Come on Andi!

Thank you, Miss H! :heart: You don't have to tell me twice, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm cummmming..... :rubbel:

AndiLand_UP04.jpg

Yes, it's true, I've been quite naughty this summer... perhaps a spanking is in order?

AndiLand_AssOnGlass07.gif

Mandy Flores

I will vote for my nom Mandy Flores.
Thank you Eric :) I have been so neglectful of this thread recently!

Thank you, Miss H! :heart: You don't have to tell me twice, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm cummmming..... :rubbel:

AndiLand_UP04.jpg

Yes, it's true, I've been quite naughty this summer... perhaps a spanking is in order?
AndiLand_AssOnGlass07.gif
I am going to make a point of eating that ass when I see you! Seriously, I'm a vegetarian so stick to veggies a couple days ahead of time! LOL Oh God now that I've completely grossed out more than a few people, and no I'm not going to eat the contents of her ass in case you are wondering, but it will get a good tongue bath! I am going to cast my vote for Andi :)

Been busy lately, re doing my site (Much needed redesign!) Here's some of the fun...
1.jpg

IwantSlaves.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.