• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
lol I think I know the pic you're talking about with me using the tongs someone got me from my wishlist but I think it was bacon and not sausage :)

I Have been watching a lot of Lelu's films lately. I am getting damp cramp.

ban-one

Works for panties

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I've got #9 for you! I love this scavenger hunt idea!

thank you. i try my best to keep it fun

A "Painted" Wall, or a Wall which has "Paint" on. No.10# in the Scavenger Hunt ?

thats real iffy, but we'll worry about that when someone finds the other 4 items

It's just the nominated OCSMs that we have to look for? Correct?

yes. just the nominees

Is sausage - h/c like what Miss Hybrid put up? Because there are plenty of pictures of Lelu Love at her website in h/c b/j scenes. I did find Lelu cooking on the stove in her kitchen. I just don't know what she was cooking in the frying pan. Not sure if it was meats? Now I can't even find it. Ugh.

im aiming for an actual hot dog or sausage, as in the food item. what the lady is doing to the sausage in the picture or gif is, as far as the scavenger hunt is concerned, less important. if she's just eating it or its sitting on the table in the background thats fine. all that matters is that its visible. hell, even a picture of a hot dog in the picture, like if its on a shirt or a poster, is fine.

how the scavenger hunt is shaping up so far

?)Hot dog (or sausage of any kind)
2)cape
?)fruit of any kind
4)skull
5)spoon
X)blow-up toy
X)rope
8)umbrella
X)rollerskates
?)paint or paintbrush

less than 8 hours to vote!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
thank you. i try my best to keep it fun

thats real iffy, but we'll worry about that when someone finds the other 4 items

yes. just the nominees

im aiming for an actual hot dog or sausage, as in the food item. what the lady is doing to the sausage in the picture or gif is, as far as the scavenger hunt is concerned, less important. if she's just eating it or its sitting on the table in the background thats fine. all that matters is that its visible. hell, even a picture of a hot dog in the picture, like if its on a shirt or a poster, is fine.

2)cape
?)fruit of any kind
4)skull
5)spoon
X)blow-up toy
X)rope
8)umbrella
X)rollerskates
?)paint or paintbrush

less than 8 hours to vote!

Oh dear

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

2)cape
?)fruit of any kind
4)skull
5)spoon
X)blow-up toy
X)rope
8)umbrella
X)rollerskates
?)paint or paintbrush

My attempt ...

Antonella Kahllo with a paint-ing.

Antonella Kahllo_painting.jpg

Is this a Pass :thumbsup: or Fail :lame: Hmmmmmmm....

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Since Michelle Jean and sunflowers did not work out. :(

Here's another one. I think it is better. ;)

Ari Dee from one of her websites, http://www.thearidee.com/

Sorry for the bad quality. But the original picture was 200 pixels by 200 pixels. I resized it to 800 pixels by 800 pixels. So you could see it (the subject) ...

Ari Dee with peaches. A fruit. :)

th_22.jpg

Here is the original:

th_22 (1).jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Look at Ari Dee's Twitter entries, https://twitter.com/TheAriDee, on August 25 and 26th ....

August 26th - She has a :batman: tattoo with the Batman Returns movie next to her arm. It starred Michael Keaton, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Danny DeVito. No cape but Michael Keaton and Danny Devito are both wearing capes.

August 25th - Ari Dee has a spoon tattoo on one of her arms. Clearing marked with #spoon, #spoonie, #spoontheory, and the #teaspoon hashtags.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I looked - I didn't find any umbrellas (regular or beach) for Michelle Jean, Amedee Vause, Antonella Kahllo, Ari Dee, or Lelu Love.

Miss Hybrid could you lend an umbrella to all of these ladies? :) ;) since you live in England? :rofl2: :1orglaugh :rofl:

Because you know it doesn't rain in Southern California ...

;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;)

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
I'll go with Michelle, see if we can't tighten this up. :thumbsup:

As I'm having trouble deciding & I think I still have an extra vote that I've not used then.....

I will give 1 vote to Michelle Jean

and

I will give my other vote to Lelu Love

Even though she doesn't like Hockey - meaning we could never get married (something I know she is shedding buckets of tears about) - my vote is for

Michelle

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
For the scavenger hunt, there were a few kinda's and not-really's, but because im nice and im glad to see everyone play the game, im going to call this scavenger hunt COMPLETED! next week, EVERYONE gets 2 votes!

and as for the other little contest we were having, the winner this week was...Michelle Jean!!!

congratulations to Michelle and her roller skates!

Status
Not open for further replies.