• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I love gifs ;.;

morningglow3.gif

OhShit!!! How have I NOT had my face planted in that yet??!! LOL One for the gorgeous red head and her delightful gif!

LucyOHara

Official Checked Star Member

Apparently I love gifs too. And with that, my very erect Washington monument, lol, will be voting for the legendary Lucy OHara

Perfectly still or in motion, ridculously hot either way ... Lucy :flame: :thumbsup:

Would have voted for Briana Banks, but Lucy's gifs convinced me, so my vote is for Lucy OHara.

I vote for Lucy this week

OhShit!!! How have I NOT had my face planted in that yet??!! LOL One for the gorgeous red head and her delightful gif!

Lucy gets my vote. The GIFs were just cherries on top :yesyes:

Lucy has earned my vote this week

Oiii!!! Y'all nice folks are making me leap with joy!! <3 <3 <3

looping.gif

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
:1orglaugh You sure do have a LOT of JOY, Lucy! :rofl: You sure have been a blast and obviously have been having a blast.
You and Lauren are definitely extremely GIFted.
Y'all haven't just been pushing the envelope. You two have been steamrolling the fucking envelope much to our delight. :drool2: :drawheart:

Welcome FansBriana- you are a true fan of the sport. Even though your favorite is in the running, you voted for the player who is not only great at her game, but is also contributing on the "field" in front of us. You are a true fan!!!
Thanks. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much for the nomination!! I hope you guys enjoy my gif!

3NqVy9mk5OjuM.gif
Yeah, I enjoy your gif Lauren, really hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.