• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love gifs ;.;

morningglow3.gif

Lucy get my vote this week ! :yesyes: :drool1:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Well, I get a vote. :)

you do get a vote. its been a while since a nom has taken advantage of that. its also the first Lucy vote of the year. you definitely need to use those a lot more.

12 more hours to vote this week!

Lucy is GND pretty

I would cum like a faucet with Lauren. I ADORE Tall Women and the fact Lauren is 5'10" means she can put on 3-inch heels and we'd be the same height and it is so hot to be able to look the woman you are with directly in the eyes without having to lean over and make yourself smaller. Missionary would be awesome knowing she could wrap her legs around my back and pull me more deeply into her. Spooning with a woman your height is also HOT! Lauren has some "meat" on her (NOT FAT - just has some "meat" so we could get a tad rougher than usual. I could tug on her hair in doggie and slap her ass until it is red - and she could take it.

I give a "thumb" up for Lauren and my vote

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
and the winner of this extremely gif-tastic week is...
looping.gif

congratulations, Lucy, on your first win of the year! we start nomming when you say so

Congrations Lucy on your win!!!

:partysml:

& congrats Lauren on your very close second place. You almost got your first tie on only your second nomination!!!

:jump:

LaurenPhillips

Official Checked Star Member
Congrats Lucy!! You are so sexy!!!

Lucy is GND pretty

I would cum like a faucet with Lauren. I ADORE Tall Women and the fact Lauren is 5'10" means she can put on 3-inch heels and we'd be the same height and it is so hot to be able to look the woman you are with directly in the eyes without having to lean over and make yourself smaller. Missionary would be awesome knowing she could wrap her legs around my back and pull me more deeply into her. Spooning with a woman your height is also HOT! Lauren has some "meat" on her (NOT FAT - just has some "meat" so we could get a tad rougher than usual. I could tug on her hair in doggie and slap her ass until it is red - and she could take it.

I give a "thumb" up for Lauren and my vote

Congrats Lucy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.